Question PvP in patch 6.2.3.

I think,that there were enough of topics about this,many of you know,that the ilvl 700 gear you grinded now available for the hp and the conquest point gear is only ilvl 710.So,the question is I want to ask you is simple - are you planning to PvP in the WoD or you have quit till the Legion comes?If so,have you switched to PvE,achievements,gold stocking,pet battles etc.?

Personally I had enough of that on my warrior,I think,that I'm going to switch on PvE as a fury and down the Archimonde on hc,gotta finish Warlord of Draenor title achievement (not going to buy it),don't know what else,since both previously mentioned take time to get. I truely see no point to do the whole CP grind only because of 10 ilvls.

Share your opinions below!

The goal in pvp is to annihilate your opponents and have fun while doing so. The goal is NOT to just pvp for grinding your gear. If you only pvp to chase that carrot on a stick, then you probably never did it for your own enjoyment. Thus you simply do not get it.

gear is not really the reason why you pvp..... just push rating yo

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    totally agreeing with heinz0r!

The fun when doing PVP comes from slaying your opponents, not from a higher number when you hover over your I-level.

Deleted
    For me pvp starts each week with a cap to Reach - as fast as possible on 2 toons. After that, the Fun Begins. Working on My nemesis and farming felblight, and when possible both at the same time. Cap takes max 4 hours, so for me its max 8 hours of "work" ( having fun at the same time, but I just have a hard time enjoying it fully when there in my head is a goal to reach).
    However nemesis won't be fun when i get to killing pandas- so few of them. Would have wished that it was kill 500x hunters /warriors etc.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was actually kinda happy about that. I don't think the people with the most friends that play WoW or the most time on their hands should have a huge advantage over anyone else. Sure give em 5 or 10 iL and a special color, but the iL difference from say flex to mythic or the way PvP gear used to be was ridiculous.

I'm beating people up that have 710s in my 700s and rightfully so. I'm outplaying them, not out grinding them. They should leave it this way in the future or decrease the gap further.

I liked that actually, 10 ilvl difference is ok, I honestly love that I can step in PVP with my alts and still be useful. About the gear grind, it is the nature of the beast, it turns getting new gear away less exciting but each cicle renewal is a new change to play with different characters.

I am currently playing after a break (I hated S17, which is sad, because I loved S16), but I am no longer playing competitively. I just log in some times a week and play with my friends, mainly BGs for fun but I help them in arenas as well.

My issue with pvp right now is CC is insane right now and HP pools are to low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstorm View Post
    My issue with pvp right now is CC is insane right now and HP pools are to low.
    What is this CC you speak of? I just run up to people and push out 2 instant 150k crits on my moonkin, spam moonfire and it's GG