Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

We don't speak it's name.
    Don't worry, it's corpse will probably make an appearance, after he tried to solo Sargeras. Good ole Sargeras tosses it through a portal at the steps of Karazhan, pissing off dear old daddy enough to come back from retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Embernetic View Post
    Really think he would care? I don't imagine they take too kindly to the Sunstrider family after Kael.
    Kael is seen as the rotten apple of the family nowadays, but they still care for the sunstriders in general especially Anasterian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Kael is seen as the rotten apple of the family nowadays, but they still care for the sunstriders in general especially Anasterian.
    Kael isn't even hated, the memory of the elf that once was is still honored, as his statues were never dismantled.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Really think he would care? I don't imagine they take too kindly to the Sunstrider family after Kael.
    They still honor his memory, and love his dad or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Honestly I think Sylvanas will have huge temptation to use her freedom to unleash her own methods...

But she's seen Garrosh, and the horrors of the Lich King. I am thinking/hoping a redemption story, where she chooses the interests of the Horde, over her own.
    Pleaseeee. I'm tired of everyone turning bad/evil for no apparent reason. Even if it does seem cliche or whatever, I finally want some positive things for the Banshee Queen - or hopefully some bad-assery kick ass things.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbrand View Post
    She'll just be treated as an amazingly loved and well trusted Warchief because Blizzard have literally nothing bad ever happen to the stupid bitch.
    Okay...? Would you like fries with your salt?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Mordark View Post
    There was also a cursed area in the WC3 scenario where undead orcs battled against one another non-stop, continually being reanimated after death and forced to live out the war between their tribes.
    damn, that's hardcore.

Deleted
    I want her to resurrect Varian, and let him join the horde - just to make drama for the alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Okay...? Would you like fries with your salt?
    Nothing is as delicious as tears.

Except really good port.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2015-11-29 at 06:56 AM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that Kael's sister further down?
    And the Lich King's. Sunstrider-Menethill-Greymane forces, unified to take back our stolen kingdoms!

There we go, that should keep this "War in Warcraft" nonsense going for another 11 years.

*jams square dowel into circular slot*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Kael isn't even hated, the memory of the elf that once was is still honored, as his statues were never dismantled.
    I think they weren't dismantled for the same reason the park is still on fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    *burns your corpse*

No one must know the evil

Hay guise, its me, spooper man. I has spooper speed, spooper stronkth, spooper shaman powers, spooper priest powers, spooper drood powers, spooper mage powers, I'm ambidextrous, I'm part orc, part human, part draenei, part orangutan, I can read at a 4th grade level and can ride my bikeyckle no-handsies, my elite assassin orc draenei mom saw it she can swear that I can!

Y AM I NO CANNERN GUISE IM A GUD CHARACTUR I PRO MIS. :C

10+ Year Old Account
    Hay guise, its me, spooper man. I has spooper speed, spooper stronkth, spooper shaman powers, spooper priest powers, spooper drood powers, spooper mage powers, I'm ambidextrous, I'm part orc, part human, part draenei, part orangutan, I can read at a 4th grade level and can ride my bikeyckle no-handsies, my elite assassin orc draenei mom saw it she can swear that I can!

Y AM I NO CANNERN GUISE IM A GUD CHARACTUR I PRO MIS. :C
    Lava doesn't hurt me I have a force field.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post

Now she only needs to find out if DNR stands for 'Do not resuscitate' or 'Do not reanimate/ressurect'

I propose a DNCR!
    1000 likes for you!

Deleted
    After the recent bolvar datamine spoilers any DK who hates sylvanas methods should no longer play a DK in my opinion. Anyway I play an undead DK and hunter so I embrace the new undead overlords because I like that kind of stuff.