Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    This dude probably isnt on steroids but he clearly has time to devote his every waking moment to his cause, you clearly cannot achieve what he has
    No i'm not on steroid, and will never be. and what cause are you stating ? and yes you can achieve it if you really want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    'Low fat diet' is a meme. Intense cardio and weight lifting will only get you so far while natural. No roids it's either low bf%+less muscles/strength or higher bf% and higher strength.
    This is what the OP is asking, he want's fit body just like the guy in the video and not enlarged muscle that the heart can't keep up with its oxygenation that results in low stamina.

No way he is 3% BF lol. That's lower than bodybuilder stage bf%

This is probably like 4% bodyfat for the context

Dexter "The Blade" Jackson is the one I usually think of when it comes to getting shredded:

Yeah OP that id def possible all natural. You can tell a steroid user from if he has way unnatural proportions.

It is possible but it takes a perfect diet, perfect routine and takes awhile to put on muscle.

Deleted
    I'm more fit than the person OP linked. He's probably around 10% bodyfat. I've seen 3% bodyfat at a bodybuilding show and i can tell you that is not even close. His spine doesnt stick out and there is to little striation to his muscles.

The guy in the video doesn't look very big but he's fit for what he does. Probably martial arts combined with a normal gym routine. Just look at his legs at the start of the video they are REALLY lacking, like two sticks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Low body fat % will get you that look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely achievable without gear.
    Follow my journey to the bodybuilding stage! www.instagram.com/tbatcho07
    Musclemeds - Warrior - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...clemeds/simple

Deleted
    I always see it like this:

bodybuilders till 1950 are without steroids.

bodybuilders from 1950 till now are with the juice.
    Just see if some1 is ahead of the pro bodybuilders from before 1950 and you got your awnser 99% of the time.

Still prefer the "Blade":

Given this statement you made:

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Nope, you'll be wasting your time if you're trying to look like that without roids.
    Taking fitness advice from you would still be worse than taking finance advice from Bernie Madoff.

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I always see it like this:
    bodybuilders from 1950 till now are with the juice.
    Just see if some1 is ahead of the pro bodybuilders from before 1950 and you got your awnser 99% of the time.
    That's a pretty bold (and false) statement to make. Some BB's juice sure, but a lot of people also work hard to achieve their gains.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by evogsr View Post
    Given this statement you made:

Taking fitness advice from you would still be worse than taking finance advice from Bernie Madoff.
    You mean you don't like securities and investment fraud?!?!