730 Marks Hunter LF Mythic Guild

The guild I am currently in stopped raiding a few months ago after going 3/13 Mythic, and I am now looking to join a Mythic guild.

Ideally, I am looking for a guild that raids around 7 PM central and ends before 11 PM central (and anything in between).

I've been in the raiding scene since vanilla and looking for a strong guild to complete mythic HFC.

Armory: Murkat - Cenarius (can't post links yet)

Logs: Murkat - Cenarius (can't post links yet)

*Note: the Kormrok kill is so bad because I was stuck doing runes

Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Hey, I am sending you this form so you can read it and see if the pals fit you. If you have any question just add Xwn#1920 and I will answer you asap

TAKING CROSSREALM RECRUITS AS TRIALS BEFORE THEY GET ACCEPTED AND TRANSFER.

PALS FOR LIFE is a guild with a long history of heroic raiding and having fun together. We're looking for a few more friends to finish up our 20 man roster for Mythic raiding. We've been raiding since Molten Core, enjoying considerable success along the way. We believe in getting things done, yet doing so without burning out and forgetting it's a game. Guild atmosphere is mostly professional adults -- sense of humor and thick skin are highly suggested.

Current Progression:
    Blackrock Foundry - 10/10H, 10/10M
    Hellfire Citadel - 13/13H, 11/13M Mannoroth 18%

Now Recruiting:
    Warrior (dd) - high
    Rogue - medium
    Mage - high
    Recruitment is open for all classes! Please head over to thepalsforlife.com/punbb to apply.

Raid Times (3 Nights/wk):
    Tuesday - 7:30 - 10:15
    Thursday - 7:30 - 10:15
    Monday - 7:30 - 10:15
    (All raid times are CST)

Realm:
    Kel'Thuzad

Contacts:
    Twitchy#1974
    Patryn#1904
    Xwn#1920

http://www.thepalsforlife.com/punbb

<Accolade> Is looking to recruit additional skilled players for the rest of this tier, and for our hardcore progression forward on.

Realm: US-Zul'jin
    Faction: Horde
    Progression: 13/13H. 11/13M.
    Raid Times: Monday-Thursday 8pm-11pm PST (11pm-2am EST)
    Site: http://accoladewow.com/

About <Accolade>:
    We are a friendly guild that likes to have fun, play games outside of WoW with each other, and just hang out. We are looking for players who fit well with our current group (which generally isn't hard) but still wants to push Mythic progression at a high level and excel in WoW.

<Accolade> is a newer guild. It is formed by a group of close friends, top end players, and high tier individuals. You can only expect stability and a welcoming environment when you come to our guild. You will not be excluded, you will be included with open arms. We do not endorse/tolerate cliques.

Being a US top 100 in Legion is our main goal. The officers and 90% of our raiders all have top 100 experience, and understand what that means, and what that takes.

Raid Environment:
    We have a very fun raiding environment that focuses on high end Mythic progression. You can expect to never be raged on in Mumble, but we expect you to know your class and play your spec to the best of your ability. We understand that people make mistakes and we are okay with that, but we also want players to learn from their mistakes and be willing to acknowledge when they screw up. Between pulls is find for jokes/friendly banter, but when we're progressing, it's time to focus up.

We also understand that people often have real life stuff that conflicts with raids, and we are more than willing of letting you miss raids once in awhile when you need to, but do not make a habit out of it, we do track days missed.

Recruiting:
    Every role/class is being looked at for mythic as spots are competitive. - We encourage all skilled raiders to apply as we will still take your app into consideration.
    All exceptional players, regardless of class and spec, are welcomed and encouraged to apply, but please have some exceptional raiding experience, top 100 experience is always a plus.

You won't always be expected to talk in Mumble, but please have a working microphone and be willing to speak when necessary.

Loot:
    Loot is distributed by an unbiased loot council based on performance, attendance, and biggest upgrade.

If you are more interested in your own personal item level than what is best for the guild, then this is not the guild for you.

Contacting Us:
    If you are interested in joining or getting more information, please contact myself or one of these recruitment officers:
    Sunnan#1783 (Myself)
    Merau#1470
    Vanquish#1592
    Galamora#1243

Or apply to us at http://accoladewow.com/

<Converge> (formerly <Caustic>) just recently transferred to Sargeras from Icecrown after troubles recruiting on a low pop server. We are a progression-oriented Alliance guild and we are currently 9/13M in HFC while raiding 9 hours/week. Our current progress for HFC can be seen at http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Converge

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
    7:30 to 10:30 CST

Currently, our needs are as following:
    - A strong healer with a DPS OS (pref. Resto+Ele Sham or MW+WW Monk)
    - Warrior (dd), Death Knight (dd), or Rogue
    - Hunter, Warlock, or Boomkin

Solid attendance and the ability to fit in is valued highly. All skilled players are welcome to apply regardless of recruitment needs. We are always looking to improve our current roster. We aim to clear Hellfire Citadel and build a strong roster going forward into Legion.

If you want to get in contact with us, you can add us at
    Hump#1116 (Guild Master / Raid Leader)
    Phi#1601 (Recruitment officer)
    Tamizzle#1456 (Recruitment officer)
    EnragedNUKE#1442 (Me!)

If you like us and wish to drop an application, feel free to head over to our website at http://www.caustic-icygos.com/
    Last edited by Priestism; 2015-11-28 at 01:23 AM.

<Accolade> Is looking to recruit additional skilled players for the rest of this tier, and for our hardcore progression forward on.

Realm: US-Zul'jin
    Faction: Horde
    Progression: 13/13H. 11/13M.
    Raid Times: Monday-Thursday 8pm-11pm PST (11pm-2am EST)
    Site: http://accoladewow.com/

About <Accolade>:
    We are a friendly guild that likes to have fun, play games outside of WoW with each other, and just hang out. We are looking for players who fit well with our current group (which generally isn't hard) but still wants to push Mythic progression at a high level and excel in WoW.

<Accolade> is a newer guild. It is formed by a group of close friends, top end players, and high tier individuals. You can only expect stability and a welcoming environment when you come to our guild. You will not be excluded, you will be included with open arms. We do not endorse/tolerate cliques.

Being a US top 100 in Legion is our main goal. The officers and 90% of our raiders all have top 100 experience, and understand what that means, and what that takes.

Raid Environment:
    We have a very fun raiding environment that focuses on high end Mythic progression. You can expect to never be raged on in Mumble, but we expect you to know your class and play your spec to the best of your ability. We understand that people make mistakes and we are okay with that, but we also want players to learn from their mistakes and be willing to acknowledge when they screw up. Between pulls is find for jokes/friendly banter, but when we're progressing, it's time to focus up.

We also understand that people often have real life stuff that conflicts with raids, and we are more than willing of letting you miss raids once in awhile when you need to, but do not make a habit out of it, we do track days missed.

Recruiting:
    Every role/class is being looked at for mythic as spots are competitive. - We encourage all skilled raiders to apply as we will still take your app into consideration.
    All exceptional players, regardless of class and spec, are welcomed and encouraged to apply, but please have some exceptional raiding experience, top 100 experience is always a plus.

You won't always be expected to talk in Mumble, but please have a working microphone and be willing to speak when necessary.

Loot:
    Loot is distributed by an unbiased loot council based on performance, attendance, and biggest upgrade.

If you are more interested in your own personal item level than what is best for the guild, then this is not the guild for you.

Contacting Us:
    If you are interested in joining or getting more information, please contact myself or one of these recruitment officers:
    Sunnan#1783 (Myself)
    Merau#1470
    Vanquish#1592
    Galamora#1243

Or apply to us at http://accoladewow.com/

<Teufel Hunden> of Zul’jin are looking for dedicated players to progress through Warlords of Draenor, and upcoming Legion Expansion.

We are a Semi-Hardcore Heroic/Mythic raiding guild.

Current Progression
    1/13 M Hellfire Citadel

Raid days: Mon, Wed, Thrus (8:15pm-11:30pm EST).

Currently Recruiting:
    Hunters
    Rogues
    Mages
    Shadowpriest
    Warlocks
    Balance Druids
    Death Knights

We will always be looking at exceptional applicants in any class!
    if you have any questions add me @ mokamook#1388

<Dark Singularity> is a late night progression oriented guild that is currently pushing Mythic modes. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. We have a good core group and only need a few to push us to the next level. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if DS is a fit for you.

Current Progression: 13/13H 6/13M HFC

Loot System:
    We use the loot system known as EPGP which considers many things including: BIS, Attendance, Upgrade Amount and Loot History.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)
    Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)
    Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)

Overview
    Dark Singularity was formed on the Hyjal server during the Warlords of Draenor expansion. Dark Singularity has become a successful raiding guild while completing all content in WoD. Dark Singularity is always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page at http://dark-singularity.shivtr.com/. Or if you want make an alt on Hyjal and /who Dark Singularity to find an officer.

Contact Us:
    Lucidterror#1746
    Prodigy#1621
    feralmoth#1881

Hey Murkat!, wish you fortune in your search. However I hope you find a liking to us as we are in High need of exceptional range DPS. 5/13M on a 9 hour (7-10 CST)/3 day schedule.

We run heroic Manno/Arch kill on Tuesday if you'd like to xrealm if possible.

Here's our Spam, since I know your thread is filled with SUPER LONG ONES: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17346425309

If your interested after reading that, hit me up Shadows#1383, or my Recruiter Bearwithme (IMABEARRAWR#1911).
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.

<Dying Breed> is a new progression focused Horde guild on Earthen Ring US.

We are a mature and laid back bunch who take raiding very seriously. We are 2/13 Mythic and looking to round out our roster to progress into mythics

We are currently looking for mature and skilled players who are motivated to go through HFC at a fast pace.
    We expect applicants to perform well on a consistent basis, to have knowledge of the encounters and understand how their toolkit can help handle the various mechanics.

Immediate Needs:

Monk/Druid Healer

Hunter/Boomkin/Warlock

DK/Feral/Enchance/Windwalker

All classes and roles will be considered

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:
    Wednesday - 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST
    Thursday - 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST
    Monday - 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST

If you would like to apply, please contact Nexerus (Nexerus#1964) in game.

Hey there!

<Reanimated-Proudmoore>(Alliance) is looking for reliable Ranged DPS to fill our Mythic team. Currently 13/13H 1/13M.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5pm - 9pm PST (8pm - 12am EST).

A good, tight-knit group who loves to have a fun while progressing at the same time. The guild was formed at the beginning of Warlords of Draenor, but has still seen good progression.

Along with Raiding and enjoying WoW together, we love getting together and playing other PC games together!

If you have anymore questions or would like to join us, feel free to contact me via BattleTag : JoMally#1811 or our Raid Leader : Sundavar#1993

Have a nice day!

[A]<Vexed>-Kel'Thuzad Is currently looking for another solid hunter

We are 7/13M

Our raid times are Mo/Tu/We 8:30-12 est

Guild site: vexed-guild.com

We are a bunch of previous top 50 US players coming back to the game after a short break. Same leadership as Rebellion-Garrosh during their US 32 mythic Imperator kill.

If you'd like to join or learn more add me add me to btag: Bluebird#1663 or throw up an app on our guild site

Hope to hear from you!

Peachy Keen | Clearing all raid content since 2009.
    12/13 Mythic HFC | 3-day, 13.5 hours | Tue/Wed/Thu 7 to 11:30PM CST
    Currently have a core spot available for a Hunter
    Battletags: Ryan#1176 | Website: www.peachykeenguild.com

7 Year Adult Guild - 2/13 MYTHIC - 13/13H HFC - Wed & Friday (9pm-12am EST)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imperium, a Seven year adult, progressive, and well-respected raiding guild. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our team. We provide good guild culture, consistent loot rules, laid-back leadership, like-minded, courteous, kind, and polite people.

Our team has been playing together for over 7 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.

Raid Times

Wednesday & Friday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Hellfire Citadel

2/13 - Mythic
    13/13 - Normal
    13/13 - Heroic

[Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate]
    [Ahead of the Curve: Blackhand's Crucible]
    [Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall]

What to expect from us...

- Raids that start and end on time.
    - A community of in-game support and socializing, Veteran players, and over 250 active accounts.
    - Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
    - A friendly and competitive dps environment, with frequent 95%+ parses
    - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
    - Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
    - Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
    - We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you...

- You need to want to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and securing its longevity.
    - You must be able to verbally communicate in raid.
    - Poor attitudes and disrespecting fellow guild members will not be tolerated.
    - High to perfect raid attendance is required.
    - Perseverance required. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated is a must.
    - You must know your class and all of its aspects.
    - Be active on our forums.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Ranged DPS - Warlock or Hunter
    1 Melee DPS - Warrior

Visit ImperiumGuild.ca to apply or contact Vee#1811 for inquiries.