Page 1 of 73
... LastLast

Men must prove a woman said 'Yes'

Men accused of date rape will need to convince police that a woman consented to sex as part of a major change in the way sex offences are investigated.
    Police and prosecutors must now put a greater onus on rape suspects to demonstrate how the complainant had consented “with full capacity and freedom to do so”.
    New guidance will be issued to all police forces and prosecutors as part of a “toolkit” to move rape investigations into the 21st century.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ape-rules.html

Should this guidance be adopted and put into active use, how do people plan to cover themselves? Sex contracts? Recording the act? These ideas used to be jokes, poking fun at an imagined and increasingly dystopian future where the presumption of innocence does not exist; though it seems they're increasingly verging on reality.

Who needs the presumption of innocence, anyway? As that old Liberal adage goes, popularized by everyone from Justin Trudeau to John Oliver, it's 2015! (Or [the current year] if you like). I wonder what'll happen when 2015 ends.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2015-11-27 at 11:44 PM.

Deleted
    Just don't have sex with people you don't know or are not in a relationship anymore.
    It will only get you in jail at one stage or another.

Deleted
    Good luck putting that into practice!

Deleted
    Yeha you need to have a lawyer, and a contract ready every time you want to kiss a girl,
    Last edited by mmoc35f68e9f3b; 2015-11-27 at 11:01 AM.

Where is the women must prove men said yes?

On topic: Watch South Park Season 19 Episode 8. That part, with after the party-thing, is your future.
    Last edited by Lillyth; 2015-11-27 at 10:21 AM.

As drug crimes lower due to legalization, the government still has to find a way to overcrowd the prison population, so here we are. In 2099 when rape becomes legalized, parents will be jailed if they can't prove their baby consented to being born.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Just don't have sex with people you don't know
    So, let's remove the whole ONS scene? That's retarded, it's one of the things that makes our society a great one.

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Love Contract.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyldragon View Post
    So, let's remove the whole ONS scene? That's retarded, it's one of the things that makes our society a great one.
    Well, you can keep it there but chances are getting higher and higher you will end up in jail after some crazy women did not like your efforts in the sack :P.
    I dont mind either way, I always video tape it for "evidence".

Idiocracy at its best
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

And this is what rape hysteria by them fucking feminazis has brought us. I don't want to hear another god damn fucking word from women about "where have all the good guys gone?" Shit like this is why the men are standing right in front of them, scared to fucking death that the next woman they date will fuck them over and put forth a false rape claim if they had a bad experience or to get themselves out of trouble... fuck this shit. Best thing to do I think, sadly, is to rent a hooker.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    And this is what rape hysteria by them fucking feminazis has brought us. I don't want to hear another god damn fucking word from women about "where have all the good guys gone?" Shit like this is why the men are standing right in front of them, scared to fucking death that the next woman they date will fuck them over and put forth a false rape claim if they had a bad experience or to get themselves out of trouble... fuck this shit. Best thing to do I think, sadly, is to rent a hooker.
    Get her to sign a contract and video tape the hooker saying she is paid for the services provided though.
    She might sue the shit out of you for rape as well.

I assume women also have to prove men said yes as they believe in equality yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    While I do not agree on the last part, I do agree its really damn sad. And its not about 'scared' its not about wanting to be assaulted with a rape claim that might even, if you are innocent, get you in to jail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    I assume women also have to prove men said yes as they believe in equality yes?
    Nope, they are entitled, very, very much so.

It raises the very troubling question as to why the government feel the need to get involved in people's sex lives, let alone why they paint it as if men are largely responsible for rape. Then again it's pretty obvious why this is happening. Painting men as 'potential rapists' serves to make a lot of money for various dubious charities, anti-crime organisations and human rights lawyers seeking to go after soft targets.

The real rapists and rape victims are sadly ignored. In the case of a victim that is especially true if they're male - and even more true if they're raped by a woman. In that scenario it isn't taken seriously at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Where is the women must prove men said yes?
    Women don't have to prove anything because only men can rape.
    Just like how only Whites can be racist.

Is anyone else feeling the enlightenment yet?

A simple solution would be to refrain from having sex with people you don't truly know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    A simple solution would be to refrain from having sex with people you don't truly know.
    But do you ever truly know someone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    But do you ever truly know someone?
    I am pretty sure my gf of 3 years would not be able to sue me for rape seeing we are in a loving relationship for 3 years.
    If even that would be possible the answer would be: Never have sex with anyone or anything again without a contract being signed by both sides before intercourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyldragon View Post
    What?! No it isn't...

I mean, if it's your thing then so be it. I went through that phase as well. Lets not kid ourselves, though. Random hookups, casual sex, and one night stands aren't exactly the pinnacle of safe and responsible, and the "scene" (if that's what you choose to call it) isn't some sort of great societal aspiration.