specific upgrade or brand new build

Hello everyone,
    all this hype for blackfryday, cyber monday, and Christmas in general brought me back on my pc topic: to buy or not to buy.

my current setup (since 2009, I bought it for my birthday):

Cpu: IntelCore2Quad Q8300 2.5GHz
    MoBo: G43t AM3 v1.0
    Ram: 6GB, 2x2+2x1, (ddr3)
    GPU: Geforce GT220
    Storage: WD blue 640GB + Samsung 850EVO 250GB (brand new)
    PSU: XFX XTR650 80+gold (brand new)
    Monitor: 24' 1920x1080 res

I must say that even though it has 6 years it's still pretty decent, the ssd and win10 made it very fast again. The let down over these years has always been the GPU: had many drivers problems at start, and then after Pandaria it was a descending curve on graphic settings and I'm now on a lame "fair level" always under 25fps in WoW) and last but not least it's always over 60°C even now I'm writing and this summer I could boil water for my pasta on it . A friend of mine lent me a gtx650 (if i recall) and it was like omg ultra on WoW and Heroes of the Storm etc but then he asked it back and here we go again...
    my guess is that I could just replace the gpu but since I'm not an expert here I am.

to complete my profile:
    as you can see I mostly play games especially Blizzard's so would be perfect to play them on ultra, I could ever maybe once do some video editing but nothing worth spending money for, I used from time to time virtual machines but my cpu/mobo can't emulate 64bit or new windows OS (mentioned just for completeness but I think it will make everything more complicated).
    My budget is best quality for best price, I mean if I can upgrade my system and make it last some more years would be perfect while for a new build I can't go over 600€ unless there's some divine stuff deal; in this case I don't need peripherals and can use ssd/hdd and psu of my current build and maybe ram (if worth?).
    oh I live in Italy!
    thanks in advance.

ps. I'm pretty busy so don't get me wrong if I wont reply asap to your answers

Deleted
    Using amazon.it came up with this. Going a gen back doesn't make it much cheaper. You should look elsewhere, at other local shops, for better deals. If you can't go a little over you can switch the i5 6600 for an i5 6500. The gpu R9 380 can be swapped with a gtx960 if you find it cheaper.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Motherboard: ASRock H170M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (€114.66 @ Amazon Italia)
    Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory (€60.02 @ Amazon Italia)
    gpu: Asus Radeon STRIX-R9380-DC2OC (€202.45)
    cpu: Intel i5 6600 (€238.79)
    Total: €615.92
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-28 00:31 CET+0100

Thanks for your answer!
    anyway I have some more questions: if I'm going to upgrade everything within some months/a year, I know it's not optimal and there will be always something new and better on market, can I start from the gpu will it be work ok on my current setup? and from now to a year how old would be the suggested build? My point is to save money and make this old system last some more but if you're suggesting that with that upgrades it would last say another 6 years as this (bad) prebuilt one lasted then I'll do it.

ps. about the gtx960 was this http://www.amazon.it/MSI-GTX960-Sche...words=gtx+960? you said?

ot. I was curious why there are different brand of the same "gpu" and I read around they differ for some feature (cooling, clock etc), I also assume Asus and MSI are good ones among the others?
    Last edited by Illydan88; 2015-11-30 at 04:14 PM. Reason: missing info

Deleted
    Half or a full year things going to be different, there no point even discussing "ifs" now. This gen i linked above is 2-3months old. In a year it will be 1+year old There might be a Skylake refresh by then, we don't know. For the gpu yes thats the one, that particular one is usually one of the cheap 960's. Asus-evga-gigabyte-msi are all good brands and provide different cooler and clocks. Ie msi will have the cheap version you linked and then the 4G or something which has a better cooler, is a little higher clocked and a little more expensive ofc.
    With 600euro you will make no system to last 5+ years with new games. You already start mid-low tier rig. For something to be okish in 5years you are looking to spend 1200-1500euro.

hey there, thanks for the clarifications looks like you read my mind and solved other doubts I had. I know my budget is low to ask something long lasting but you know it should just be decent or semi-decent or well that it works somewhat XD after all I don't play games too demanding you know, compared to my actual setup it's like hardcore .
    btw about the i5-6600 it's a skylake processor (not K as the image suggest) with a dissipator included right? Amazon info are way too vague sometimes... anyway some comments say the dissipator is ok, you havent mentioned so I assume the same.

last thing, I think with all them big sized parts need a new case (mine is something like 38x17x35cm) I fell in love with NZXT Phantom models like 410, not many colors available here, not a cheap choice but any comment?

so I'll see how my finances are going to be for the beginning of the year (which is close already :O), see if there's any news and start this work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe only the K processors are the ones that don't have the stock coolers. Don't know why amazon has the K box shown though.