Deleted

Most mobile Healers in Legion ?

I want to play a healer in legion and only made experiences with restoration shamans so far. I quite enjoy playing them but i really miss mobility.

What healers have gameplay that enables a lot of moving around and/or have a lot of mobiliy-abilities, like dashes and charges and stuff ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xandel View Post
    I want to play a healer in legion and only made experiences with restoration shamans so far. I quite enjoy playing them but i really miss mobility.

What healers have gameplay that enables a lot of moving around and/or have a lot of mobiliy-abilities, like dashes and charges and stuff ?
    Wait until the end of the beta and then ask this question.

Since the game isn't even in beta, no one can say for sure...

but you should start working on a druid or monk and see if you like them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk is an obvious choice for mobility. Druids and Shaman have other forms. Any Worgen healer has a racial sprint ability.
    Goblins have the rocket boost.

Druids are undoubtedly the most mobile in terms of having the fewest reasons to stand still while casting spells normally, but as far as temporary movement abilities that cover short distances quickly (dashes/blinks), monk probably has the most of those (besides roll, they also have a new ability to teleport to an ally). Priest has a fair number of movement speed increasing abilities, but they don't provide instantaneous travel like the monk's do.
    Last edited by twrule; 2015-11-29 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I have a suspicion that it will be Holy Paladins.
    Many of their heals are instant and they have two mechanics that require them to be mobile:
    1. Their healers are stronger based on your proximity to the target.
    2. They have some close-range aura's that are really beneficial to the raid.
    You would think so, right? But so far we haven't seen much in the way of additions to holy pally mobility toolkits other than one teleport talent that isn't the most attractive talent in its row. Even with that ability though, paladin mobility generally wouldn't meet the demands of the spec which you listed. Paladins are also still going to be casting in place most of the time. I really hope they are going to address this before live.

Disc priest with Body and Soul talent.

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here