Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I know where to move now when I start adopting my 2000 cats in a few years!

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    So I guess Porkland is now the capital of Fat AND Cat ladies.
    Waayyy off on the fat portion. Portland is ranked one of the fittest cities every year. You want fat, look to the south, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    LOL. I don't own a cat...pets are pretty commonplace out here, almost everyone owns a dog.
    There was that chicken thing a bit back

Edit: There's a lot of pets in Oregon in general, never knew it was any more or less than other states/cities
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Quote Originally Posted by Tryuk View Post
    There was that chicken thing a bit back

Edit: There's a lot of pets in Oregon in general, never knew it was any more or less than other states/cities
    Yeah goats/chickens are big here. I don't know if we actually have more pets than other states, it just seems like it. It's pretty dog friendly here for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah goats/chickens are big here. I don't know if we actually have more pets than other states, it just seems like it. It's pretty dog friendly here for sure.
    definitely a lot of goats in portland for sure....*cough*
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    definitely a lot of goats in portland for sure....*cough*
    I'm not sure what you're implying here. *munches on hay*

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what you're implying here. *munches on hay*
    oh i think you know exactly what i'm implying grassmuncher.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Hello How do you like Salem? Portland is getting too fucking expensive, $1500 for shitty one-bedroom apartments now, $2400 in the nicer areas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    I think 3 are enough if they say they are like children to them.
    2. The moment there's more cats than people in the household. A single woman having a cat is already a warning sign tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    2. The moment there's more cats than people in the household. A single woman having a cat is already a warning sign tho.
    I kindof think that a cat makes more sense than having a dog if you're single, dogs are more high maintenance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kindof think that a cat makes more sense than having a dog if you're single, dogs are more high maintenance.
    it appears we have a cat sympathizer on our hands here.

Deleted
    Once they become cat-ladies, there is almost never a way back.

Thanks to the stigma (that is usually true)

i've promised myself i'll never get another cat or pet after my current ones die, but i'll probably wind up with a new cat one day.

proudly a cat lady, i guess. don't live in oregon though.

Hello How do you like Salem? Portland is getting too fucking expensive, $1500 for shitty one-bedroom apartments now, $2400 in the nicer areas.
    Salem grows on you. There aren't a ton of clubs and venues, so you need to make your own entertainment. Anything downtown and south is nice.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of radio and pop culture associate the northwest with crazy, obese, fat single women.

I carried that assumption in my shot at Portland. I was wrong, as demonstrated by two posters in this thread I think.

Sawwry

10+ Year Old Account
    Salem here too Yes Portland is insane for rent. Not bad here, we pay 720 for a decent 2 bedroom...and we have 2 cats!

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    A lot of radio and pop culture associate the northwest with crazy, obese, fat single women.
    I've never heard that, SF/Sea/Pdx are typically at the top of the list for fittest US cities. Even Anchorage tends to do well on that list...Honolulu too...not exactly part of the Northwest but w/e.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Salem here too Yes Portland is insane for rent. Not bad here, we pay 720 for a decent 2 bedroom...and we have 2 cats!
    Bah need to move. Trying to figure out if my best bet would be to jump ship to Seattle, move directly outside of Portland, or try another part of Oregon...coast is pretty cheap..was considering Eugene/Ashland but I heard the economy there is poop.