Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Let's hope that, for the sake of selling the gravity of the situation, we see a significant body count with regards to the main characters of the game so far. Something tells me that Darion Mograine bites it as well if the Knights of the Ebon Blade will be taking orders from you going forward.
    Nah according to datamine he is one of the class followers and they do note he does enjoy inflicting pain upon his enemies.

Listening to the frost dk artifact quest its making it REALLY hard to pick a main for Legion is out of hunter or DK I might just play both. >_>

Balnazzar's last line. By the sound of it, it looks like you (as paladin) get more then just the ashbringer with you... interesting.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubeithar View Post
    Balnazzar's last line. By the sound of it, it looks like you (as paladin) get more then just the ashbringer with you... interesting.
    jee..it will be the third time we gonna kill him... too bad they brought this demon resurection theme from heroes of might and magic 5...

still prefer Arthas lich king voice instead of Bolvar

Deleted
    Bolvar. A poor man's choice for a Lich King. He lacks the true sense of justice that Arthas possessed. Wotlk happened too early, far too early.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Bolvar. A poor man's choice for a Lich King. He lacks the true sense of justice that Arthas possessed. Wotlk happened too early, far too early.
    +1, i like hes voice and he sounds evil. but bolvar himself isnt great character at all.