Deleted

Red face Draenor battle pets spots for low levels

Hello, doing the [Draenor Pet Brawler] achievement with a lvl 1. Goal is to get 2000 pet battles done in Draenor (around 800 left) and level this guy to 100.
    Can you recommend any spots? Tried SMV around 66,30 but got wrecked by wondering orcs / fishermen. Tried various spots outside garrison, got killed by boars. Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance

Haven't tested this so don't know if it works.

You can try to get invited to a group where the leader have the spectral decoration on in the garrison. If you can transfer to the leader's garrison you might then be able to battle against all the spectral battle pets.

EDIT: Tested this, it works as long as the leader is online.
    Last edited by Lillpapps; 2015-11-29 at 09:26 PM.

right outside the horde garrison is two "mountains", or black rock outcroppings. If you're able to get to frostfire that's where i'd recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Deleted
    If you want to level pets there's a fairly easy way to go about it. The Shadowmoon trainer associated with the Pet daily quests (A draenei child, can't remember her name) has some interesting, and exploitable, mechanics.

She has 2 actual pets that'll attack you and then a plushie that has no attacks.
    The best way to do this is to bring 1/2 level 25 pets to deal with the proper battle pets, and then kill the plushie with the low level. The approximate EXP gain for that will net you 11 levels of EXP without ever having to fear that your low level pet will get K.O'd.

Not really helpful if you wanna get PvP done, but it's a quick and painless way to get your "low levels" to max faster

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCrawdad View Post
    If you want to level pets there's a fairly easy way to go about it. The Shadowmoon trainer associated with the Pet daily quests (A draenei child, can't remember her name) has some interesting, and exploitable, mechanics.

She has 2 actual pets that'll attack you and then a plushie that has no attacks.
    The best way to do this is to bring 1/2 level 25 pets to deal with the proper battle pets, and then kill the plushie with the low level. The approximate EXP gain for that will net you 11 levels of EXP without ever having to fear that your low level pet will get K.O'd.

Not really helpful if you wanna get PvP done, but it's a quick and painless way to get your "low levels" to max faster
    A mechanical pandaren dragonling can solo all 3 of Ashli's pets.

Are the spectral battle pets better exp or easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    Are the spectral battle pets better exp or easier?
    Impossible for him to die.

If you read the OP he wants to level his character while doing the Draenor Pet Battler achievement so he wants a spot in Draenor where his low level character won't aggro mobs.

West of Colossal's Fall in Frostfire Ridge. That's where I did my grind, I'm 99% sure that the mobs in that area are neutral.

Good luck with your grind! That final 800 should go by fairly quick!