Thread: JNCOs

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

JNCOs

So I read somewhere that they are starting to make JNCO jeans again. These things were all the rage back when I was in highschool back in the 90's. I could never talk my parents into a pair back then. Did any of you wear them through highschool? I'm curious if they'll take off again today now that skinny jeans are the in thing .

http://www.jnco.com/collections/pre-...ant=6650515909

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I had a few pairs of these back as a teenager in the 90's as well. In retrospect, as a former skateboarder, dumbest idea ever. All that extra weight and not very aerodynamic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never seen those IRL, wasn't a thing here.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I still have my JNCO's
    A few pairs of shirts that no longer fit because I got fatter
    Same with the pants, but I keep them none the less

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I had a few pairs of these back as a teenager in the 90's as well. In retrospect, as a former skateboarder, dumbest idea ever. All that extra weight and not very aerodynamic.
    We didn't have alot of skaters in my school. They were mostly adopted by the stoner/rocker group of kids.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

In my defense, my pairs were only moderately large at the bottom. Some of those pics are the extreme of the sizes available. We called those "elephant legs".

So if you remember JNCO, do you remember Kickwear? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember they were popular for a while while I was in early Junior High, but after I moved I never really saw them much finishing off Junior High into High School...

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a pair, just never as crazy as the ones on the right. They were pretty comfortable.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

I remember these jeans and they were weird even back when. Few could pull off the look without looking like a clown as I recall.

Loved those as a teen. I might pick up another pair just for the hell of it.

They're like bellbottoms, with less bell and more bottom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen any that baggy if I remember...wow that are...baggy as hell lol

They looked stupid as fuck when they just came out and they stupid as fuck now.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

I've seen them but am not glad they're back, hopefully their good buddies Z Cavaricci and Girbaud stay in retirement.

Those pants are broken bones waiting to happen.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

i always wore, and still wear, tripps. they're like jncos, kinda, only for goths and not made of jean.

7+ Year Old Account
    How are they going to keep the waist around their thighs with all that extra denim?

I had a friend that wore those and UFOs all the time; I made fun of him a lot. I can't really see these catching back on, I dunno.

dont like my cloths filthy from all the crap on the ground that those picks up, i had one pair, wore them one time and that was it.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    those aren't really a thing are they?

I used to skate, but then it was either carpenter pants, or shorts.

I really don't see how these are helpful in anyway. That and they look pretty terrible.