Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    Here I thought the allusion to my friends was about not being radicalized, physically aggressive people. If i say my friends get hyper over serious issues to them then i allude to cis stuff being a serious issue for most/a lot of trans people then you can infer my friends have issues with that too. They just don't punch gay men to make a point about it.

How big do you think my world is that I would know, let alone have a story about most of a population of a people?

what does not line up is how little lube i need to dodge this :P lol
    So basically, your friends are assholes, just not violent assholes is what you are saying?

i allude to cis stuff being a serious issue for most/a lot of trans people then you can infer my friends have issues with that too. They just don't punch gay men to make a point about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    Cis people are often an issue for trans people
    You continue to do this and it is silly. Why do you do this? Cis people are not a problem for all trans people... assholes are.

What you are doing here is no better than the dicks on tumblr that claim gay men are misogynists.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2015-11-30 at 07:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes anti-SJW is the new counter culture. PC adherents like Obama and probably next Hillary will be seen as "The Man".

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, it's not.
    The VVD is our biggest party and has been for some time now.
    Isn't the PVV the biggest party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I think intellectual dishonesty breeds resentment and reactionary movements; the rise of these movements was inevitable.
    Exactly this. When people get enough shit from shameless liars, they eventually rise up against them.

nope, don't think there is or will be an "anti-PC culture" because that is what society is moving away from, it's just the backlash.

If you're equating all SJWs as liberals, then sure, seeing as the media is predominantly liberal these days.