Deleted

Any model upgrade for totems?

What you think about current models for totem. I'd like to see any upgrade to the old ones: Draenei and (especially) Taurens, to be more detailed. Do you think there is any chance to get them in Legion?

Which race has the best totems in your opinion?

Dreanei and Tauren totems are the only ones that could use a small upgrade, but I doubt it's very high on blizzards priority list. It's reaaaaally minor. Other totems are fine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well there is one thing for sure that will happen in Major patches.....Every class get significant upgrades on stuff...shaman will get a new totem icon -.-. (Mark my words that will happen at least once.

I just want my totems to be bigger! they barely come up to my knees! My serpent ward should be as tall as i am (troll)

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually a good question. I definitely think they could do something cool with totems. They could add different earth/fire/water/air sounds instead of the little clicks and they could be summoned with a cool animation and all kinds of different models. I think that will probably happen eventually. Just seems right with all the other updates/upgrades we're getting.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Unlikely to happen. All the other totems are relatively new and don't require any update, but remaking only two races' totems would probably cause far more whining than happiness. It's exactly the kind of thing that people absolutely love to use as arguments for why Blizzard hates some specific race or class or whatever.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Backero View Post
    What you think about current models for totem. I'd like to see any upgrade to the old ones: Draenei and (especially) Taurens, to be more detailed. Do you think there is any chance to get them in Legion?

Which race has the best totems in your opinion?
    Tauren ones are my favorite by far. I like the orc ones too. Goblin are alright.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Tauren totems desperately need an update. They look ancient

Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    Tauren totems desperately need an update. They look ancient
    The tauren are all about ancestors, so that's probably accurate.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    The tauren are all about ancestors, so that's probably accurate.
    I think he means they look like they came from an 8bit game. They are like 2004 graphics in all of their glory.
    Hi Sephurik