Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Just make them all join the Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman and work for their keep, that's truly a caring profession and title.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Yeah as a Canadian I dont want them. First off America isnt taking any so why the hell should we?
    Why do you want to sink to the US' level?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Why do you want to sink to the US' level?
    He's a Canadian but thinks that Canada must follow the U.S. like it's the 52nd state. Good grief.

^There's a lot of people like that, who buy into the media fearmongering bullshit.

The media should be fucking ashamed of itself the way they covered the Paris attacks. They completely buried the statement by the EU Chief Ambassador that all of the attackers were EU citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What is appalling? It's only certain countries where these attacks take place. I don't feel a least bit threatened where I live, and I live in of the most multicultural cities in the world.
    So you think New York and Paris aren't multicultural cities? Are you naive or just morally pompous?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-suspects.html

ctrl+F citizen a couple of times

The important fact about the Paris attackers that the media ignored the shit out of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    So you think New York and Paris aren't multicultural cities? Are you naive or just morally pompous?
    Your comprehension skills are really poor there bud.
    I don't live in France or the U.S.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    ^There's a lot of people like that, who buy into the media fearmongering bullshit.

The media should be fucking ashamed of itself the way they covered the Paris attacks. They completely buried the statement by the EU Chief Ambassador that all of the attackers were EU citizens.
    Thanks for pointing out that Islam is dangerous and fucked up, independent of if you were born into Western society or not.