Alliance Enhance Help with Proving grounds

Armory; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Foorun/simple

Aiming to do Endless 30, though I still haven't got gold, messing around the other day and I missed out on gold by around 4 seconds because of cooldown mis-management, though in my defence, I rerolled from a prot paladin a week ago.

Should i look at lowering my iLvl? I have read that it is easier to do it at 615 iLvl.

Which talents/glyphs should I go for?

General advice also, I feel pretty hopeless, I have never seriously tried to do anything in proving grounds before.

Many thanks,
    Foorun.

I created and used this to lay out and plan my strat for Endless Enh in MoP

http://imgur.com/a/o7hFF

I don't remember what I got to but it was wave 50 or 60. I think it might be easier to get a higher wave count now but I haven't bothered to do it again. It's really tedious once you start getting past waves 30 or 40 to try again. IIRC I failed the last wave with <3% on the Sha and I had failed some waves just due to bad luck or CD timing being off by a few seconds.

I also remember saving the berzerking buffs for waves 7 and 9 mostly.

One of the biggest suggestions I can give you is ensuring you start every wave except 1 (since no matter what the buff will fall off) with 2 stack of elemental fusion once you start getting to the higher waves. Spreading UE 2xEF flameshock instantly to all the mobs is very big.

Another really min/max strategy is to swap talents between waves (this is where failing to finish fast enough can hurt you). Primal elementalist Fire elemental for ST waves. Using SET for ST waves. Make sure to drop cap totem on the banana throwers 4sec before the wave starts.

I might try to do another endless push this xpac since we have soooo long until legion and maybe I'll record it.

EDIT: As for stats you will probably want to go with Haste > Mastery > Multi > others. Trinkets really depend on the ilvl since there are some great trinkets for lower ilvls but they wouldn't work as good if you have a 700 ilvl for example. I would try to get a low ilvl with ideal stats which will let you use any trinket effectively.

Talent wise it would be safe to go Echo, UF, EF to get past endless 30. There would be special considerations for some talents depending on how far you are trying to get. EM can be used as well as EB. Elemental Blast is stronger the lower your ilvl just because the proc is a static bonus.

I actually wish they would scale your ilvl down like CMs instead of scale the mobs to your ilvl.
    Last edited by Potsu; 2015-12-02 at 01:42 AM.