He was like "its just more robots"

OH FUCK ITS NOT A ROBOT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I fucking loved it

He was like "its just more robots"

OH FUCK ITS NOT A ROBOT!
    "They're just nuts and bolts, just nuts and bolts"

Then the sudden realization that those Fem ninjas aren't robots...it was perfect.
    Can't wait to see how they wrap the story up for ole Jack.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

i loved that the original jack didn't really have progression. he had his overarching goal, to get back to the past, but that was it. we need more shows like that.

if that ninja girl goes good, it'd be neat if they made another series that lacks even an overarching goal, and just followers her traveling through the galaxy helping people under the thumb of thugs and tyrants.

Only got to watch the second episode yesterday, since the person I watch it with had been busy until then.

Man, I think the episode had fantastic action, up there with the best the series has produced in the past seasons. Gotta disagree with Shadowpunkz's assessment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck. I forgot how much Samurai Jack was "art" and not just "cartoons". Makes me wondering how I've been living off the animated shit that's on TV these days. I seriously want to cover my walls in some of the shots from this show.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Holy shit I almost forgot I have to watch tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm about to talk about episode 3 so leave now until you watch it.

Goddamn the artwork in this show is 10/10 animation.

I was gonna ask why Jack was being such a pussy about the stabbing, as if he never got hurt before, but it got explained.

The wolf ended up becoming part of the show and not just a metaphor. :Oh

Seems like he spent at least a few days in the cave with the wolf. I'd guess about a week elapsed for that wound to heal.

Flashbacks of dad was cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    that ending was hilarious

No fucking way. At first I was glad to see some interactions and communication between the sisters.

Then I was like "oh no they're gonna take after the deer's example and be redeemable. But one already died so it's awkward."

Then I was like...you guys are stick supermodel thin, where the fuck are you pulling those weapons from?

Then I was like "he just slaughtered 3 of them like it's nothing omg."

Then I was like "well at least the leader girl who was redeemable and saw the outside world will live to be his wife."

And then...my expectations were defied...and Samurai Jack killed them all...all of them...This show is fucking good. I thought they were gonna be like the villains right until we have to meet Aku. But they got killed off two episodes after their huge debut.

This season is beastly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was kind of hoping Wolfbro would stick around as Jack's pet/spirit animal guardian.

The snowy forest was an epic backdrop, and...

I guess the Daughters of Aku weren't as much of a threat as they were made out to be. I guess if Jack survived that fall, some of them could, but at most all but two or three of them are dead as hell.

Going on record for the next 7 weeks saying that you guys should avoid thread until you see latest episodes. They come out every Saturday at 11. You've been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I guess if Jack survived that fall, some of them could, but at most all but two or three of them are dead as hell.
    Yeah I thought they'd die for sure from that fall but since Jack did survive ehhhh maybe they could have too. Although he did take the time to like crack the necks of two of them before they fell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yeah I thought they'd die for sure from that fall but since Jack did survive ehhhh maybe they could have too. Although he did take the time to like crack the necks of two of them before they fell.
    Lets also not rule out them coming back as cyborgs or something

NOOOOO! Why did my head canon have to be destroyed so easily?! Calm down, if Jack could survive the fall, surely at least one other did. There's still hope 1 of them can be redeemed!

Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    girl hanging from her chain jack was holding: RABBLE RABBLE! DIE DIE DIE! RABBLE RABBLE

Jack: *drops her*

XD XD XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Deleted animal sex scene: What are they doing?

Don't sweat the details!!!

I think the last one survived the fall along with Jack. She seemed to fall the same way as him.

Deleted
    Episode 3 was cool. They ended up following up with the Wolf like i predicted because the metaphor on episode 2 was very poorly made as a stand alone episode.
    But i don't know, i still can't get over the fact that every episode is not one complete story from beginning to end.
    Now instead we spend 3 whole episodes developing the plot. Such a waste of tape.

But the show is still artsy and deep with incredible shots. That's good.
    That scene with both the Wolf and Jack covered in blood in the darkness looking at each other was awesome.
    And finally we see a strong, calm minded, spiritual fighter Jack. IT WAS ABOUT TIME MAN!

IMO the developers are having way too much fun with the blood and the killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    I think the last one survived the fall along with Jack. She seemed to fall the same way as him.
    My guess is that something will happen to at least one of the girls. A plot twist. Because they spent too much time developing the girls and how they want to know the outside world.
    That deer scene was cute and probably had a meaning behind it.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-03-26 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    And who can blame them? They had 4 prior seasons where they were basically forced to have Jack kill mountains upon mountains of Robots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Episode 3 was cool. They ended up following up with the Wolf like i predicted because the metaphor on episode 2 was very poorly made as a stand alone episode.
    But i don't know, i still can't get over the fact that every episode is not one complete story from beginning to end.
    Now instead we spend 3 whole episodes developing the plot. Such a waste of tape.

But the show is still artsy and deep with incredible shots. That's good.
    That scene with both the Wolf and Jack covered in blood in the darkness looking at each other was awesome.
    And finally we see a strong, calm minded, spiritual fighter Jack. IT WAS ABOUT TIME MAN!

My guess is that something will happen to at least one of the girls. A plot twist. Because they spent too much time developing the girls and how they want to know the outside world.
    That deer scene was cute and probably had a meaning behind it.
    The blood part kinda reminds me of that lava giant he had to kill in old episodes. (to save his soul)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I agree that episode 2 kinda sucked as a stand alone episode. And episodes 1 and 2 weren't that great story-wise. But with episode 3 I now feel like there's such great cohesion in the story that this season as a whole is probably going to be amazing.

Although the trailer for the next episode makes me question that last sentence...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I agree that episode 2 kinda sucked as a stand alone episode. And episodes 1 and 2 weren't that great story-wise. But with episode 3 I now feel like there's such great cohesion in the story that this season as a whole is probably going to be amazing.

Although the trailer for the next episode makes me question that last sentence...
    well genddy tartakovsky does like to throw in comedy episodes when it comes to jack.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"