Tabard of the Defilers and BG queues

Yo PvP people!

Since Tabards become account-wide in Legion I was thinking to work on my Defilers reputation to earn that sexy Tabard. The only problem: BG times are horrible, and it's even worse if you specifically queue for Arathi Basin (EU).

So I tried creating a new character for the low level bracket, which actually worked like a charm until level 20. From that point on the queue times skyrocket, ranging from 40 minutes to no pop at all - at prime time! I was only able to reach the upper end of honored till level 20, so even with Human bonus and standard I wouldn't be able to reach exalted before reaching the awful post 20 brackets.

Anyone got an idea how to get it done? I also tried the twink xp-off brackets, but those are even worse.
    Last edited by Malacras; 2015-12-12 at 07:55 PM.

Deleted
    queue as Horde for faster invites but a lower win ratio

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    Yo PvP people!

Since Tabards become account-wide in Legion I was thinking to work on my Defilers reputation to earn that sexy Tabard. The only problem: BG times are horrible, and it's even worse if you specifically queue for Arathi Basin (EU).

So I tried creating a new character for the low level bracket, which actually worked like a charm until level 20. From that point on the queue times skyrocket, ranging from 40 minutes to no pop at all - at prime time! I was only able to reach the upper end of honored till level 20, so even with Human bonus and standard I wouldn't be able to reach exalted before reaching the awful post 20 brackets.

Anyone got an idea how to get it done? I also tried the twink xp-off brackets, but those are even worse.
    Defiler's is one of the annoying ones to obtain.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    Yo PvP people!

Since Tabards become account-wide in Legion .
    Even arena tabards (2.5k cr etc)? If so, can you please put source? Thx mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    probably not, pvpers always have to be screwed over if they get the chance to screw them over

Tried locking your xp?

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post

This is all I have. Shows Tabard of the Defilers, but I doubt the arena items will be shared. Arena was always the holy cow, for some reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Blupparen View Post
    Tried locking your xp?
    Yes, I was hoping that I could get pops due to the twink community, but it seems nonexistent at this point. I assume tokens killed that bracket?

Thx mate, i think arena gear will be screwed over, again. I talked to GM if i can xmog my war's 2k elite xmog set lets say on my Ret. GM told me that he is not sure, but his guts tell him that it will NOT happen. So...ya gg pvp xmog gear (.