Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If your DPS is high enough the only mechanic you deal with in P1 is one death caller and obviously the pillar. We rarely get shadow fel bursts anymore and if we stacked our composition and dropped to 1-2 healers, we likely wouldn't even have the P1 death caller either lol.

Not that it's a particularly challenging part of the fight, but if you have DPS like I listed above you only have two movements in P2, meaning two sets of wroughts and two sets of a shackles. The third set of shackles doesn't last very long for us and we just sit still transitioning the boss before the third set of wroughts start firing. A month ago we basically did the same thing, but had to deal with the third death caller, the third set of wroughts and sat still transitioning within the fourth set of shackles.

Obviously people looking for first kills won't be doing this, but you could theoretically both solo tank and solo heal this encounter if you killed the source of chaos fast enough, and had some people stand in the laser to prevent people from getting clobbered as the tank got knocked back lol.

The only challenging part of the fight for healers is doomfire healing (which is trivialized by 1-2 doomfires) and I guess the second set of wrought/chains, that normally coincides with adds streaming out these days as well. The previous combo not being that difficult if you just use a bunch of CDs for it (which you should, because there is 0 dangerous damage after that portion).

Quote Originally Posted by Kalle85 View Post
    can anybody who is pushing the Boss with only 1 Doomfirespirit, provide me a Kill-Video?
    i would like to see, with what mechanics we would have to deal in this 40-45 Sek. of the fight ^^
    When i look at Kaminaris logs, it Looks like the whole P1 is over, when Lust/Hero expires xD
    http://www.twitch.tv/kaikka/v/28762880?t=02h00m50s (I assume twitch vod is fine)

This was in reality 19 man as well since one of the rogues fucked up his gear swap and had ~600 ilvl when we pulled. Normally we wouldn't get Shadowfel Burst at all.
    Last edited by Amantino; 2015-12-10 at 10:15 PM.

We 2 healed it for our first kill this week. Was honestly a pushover and very boring. I understand not the same fight that people did 4 months ago, but the last phase was a huge letdown, took about 5 clean phase 3 pushes to get a hang of the phase, and another 5 to kill it. 85% of our wipes were due to random wrought chaos/shackle/tank deaths.

4 healed the first kill with 2 doomfires and 3 healed the 2nd one with only one.

It was much easier than I expected. Our holy paladin was soaking the phase 1 and I was fistweaving while our resto druid was solo healing.

Won't stop people from being retard while breaking chains though, but that's another story.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    you guys are great. thank you very much.
    I appreciate it, that you take time, to help me an the other guys here.

So, when it comes down to the healer Lineup, if we 3 heal it.
    available are:
    Paladin (maybe best skilled healer in the setup, with high Boss awareness, overview and know how about bossmechanics)
    Disc
    Druid
    Monk
    Holypriest

1.) What Healersetup out of this would you recomment? Assumed that all the healers have the same skilllevel.
    2.) what would it change, if we can manage to bring a healshaman?

My guild has killed it now with the 1, 2, and 3(original) doomfire strats. We managed to 4 heal and push P1 with 2 doomfires, the disc and tanks handle them full time. We saved lust for the normal time in P3. Or... you can 3 heal and lust and push for 1 doomfire. 1 or 2 doomfires are incredibly easy to manage still, 3 only gets challenging due to the extra (usually dps) soak.

So the question is, do you want to have a longer phase 1 or phase 3? Phase 3 has higher individual skill/awareness requirement so I would suggest going for 2 doomfires in P1 and save lust for phase 3 at the first source of chaos spawn. Bring the hpally, disc, and two of (druid/monk/rshaman). I'd lean towards rshaman due to 2x SLT and healing tide that really lets you set up a good cooldown plan. If you're having trouble beating the 3rd doomfire, then drop a healer - monk or druid.
    Last edited by spooby; 2015-12-11 at 08:34 AM.

available are:
    Paladin (maybe best skilled healer in the setup, with high Boss awareness, overview and know how about bossmechanics)
    Disc
    Druid
    Monk
    Holypriest

1.) What Healersetup out of this would you recomment? Assumed that all the healers have the same skilllevel.
    Paladin for tankhealing.
    Disc for snap-healing (Shielding) low hp targets - EG, get a shield on everyone that takes a double-laser in P2 to make sure they survive next hit.
    Pick whichever is best of the druid/monK/holy priest to keep the raid stable with AOE healing. Tranq+treeform+HOTW is probably the strongest in terms of raid cooldowns, which is what you'll be lacking with a paladin/disc combo, so I'd say the druid from a pure class PoV, although the monk isn't far behind at all.
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2015-12-11 at 11:28 AM.

Deleted

available are:
    Disc
    Druid
    Monk
    Holypriest

Disc for the doomfire and it being ridiculously strong for predictable damage.
    Holy paladin for the purity, tank healing and devo for 2nd wroughts and 1 infernal wave.

Im a shaman so im biased but i like being able to drop spirit links on groups that had multiple marks in them meaning they have less people.

Druid, monk and shaman all viable.

Druids have heart of the wild for opening burst dps like 2/3 Mill damage on the pull. Roar for chain movement, tree and tranq for 2 sets of wrought. Faerie fire to slow the stars in p3.

Shamans have 2 cds for wrought chaos. 2x spirit links for last phase. They can slow 1 star in p3 per wave.

Monks dps in p1&3 which tbh will add up since there is next to no healing in p3 most of the time. Touch of death for doomfires and infernals. Revival OPOP for the hard part in p2.

This is kind all irrelevant take your best players since any throughput healer will fit fine. But in terms of optimal prob Druid > Monk = Shaman > Hpriest.

Forgot to say, use leech trinkets as much as you can if you go below 4 healers (for non-absorb healers)

No contest the king of this fight allowing you to cut healers.

Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch