Thread: [HOLY] Low HPS?

Deleted

[HOLY] Low HPS?

So less than a week ago i dinged 100, i now have ilvl 663 when i heal in LFR my hps is arouns 15-20k, i feel like thats pretty low, but thats just me.
    What can i do wrong? i place both my beacons on both tanks. Then i just heal with Holy Light and in emergencys with flash of light. i AoE heal with both Holy radiance and Light of Dawn, and uses Holy Shock abit too.

Avoid using Holy Radiance/Light of Dawn that much (you're not supposed to be an AoE healer) and use Holy Shock on CD. It obviously depends on your talent choices, but typically your general "rotation" will look as Holy Shock>Holy Light (or Flash of Light if IoL has procced)>Holy Light, where you'll also have to weave in Holy Prism (you can start using it on CD, but as you'll start learning the fights it occasionally makes sense to delay it a couple of seconds if you have incoming AoE damage), your finishers (never at less than 3 Holy Power) and Sacred Shield (if specced into it). Things change up a bit if you spec into Selfless Healer, but I'd go with the easier choices for starters until you get comfortable with the spec.

Also, HPS is not like DPS. It depends on what other healers you have, how much damage your raid takes and so on.