Thread: 4pc question

10+ Year Old Account

4pc question

hey guys quick question

I have access to all gear from Heroic, none from Mythic, and I was wondering what the optimal 4pc setup is for each spec? I'm currently using Archi gloves w/Socket as my offpiece, because of the higher Agi count, but they don't have Multistrike so I wasn't sure if that was the way to go.

I have the MS chest as well but that's 10 ilvls lower.

Combat / Sub btw

Thanks for any input!
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    Socket trumps all anyway.
    I like the Mannoroth pants as offpiece for Sub because of all the crit and the highest item level outside of Archimonde. The hands have shit stats for Sub.

Best off piece for sub is Pants, use all the other tier. There are some situations where other pieces are better but as a general rule shoot for Helm/Chest/Glove/Shoulders for tier and pick up the manno pants.

Head for Xhul is also a viable offpiece if you have it.

what about shoulders from council? iirc shadowcraft said they would be better than the other off piece sets, might be wrong, but I think i got that information somewhere

Feali is correct, sockets trump all. You will end up using whatever gear set that allows you to get the most sockets (and/or WF). The optimal piece is the pants from Manno when comparing base items. The Xhul helm is another viable option as Maolim stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinist View Post
    Feali is correct, sockets trump all. You will end up using whatever gear set that allows you to get the most sockets (and/or WF). The optimal piece is the pants from Manno when comparing base items. The Xhul helm is another viable option as Maolim stated.
    Warforged is also very good now, with the uppgrades. My char sim higher on most duration's with a WF xhul head, over non wf socket legs from manno.

Quote Originally Posted by Reikar View Post
    what about shoulders from council? iirc shadowcraft said they would be better than the other off piece sets, might be wrong, but I think i got that information somewhere
    I found socket chest from Soc to be better than socket shoulders from Council, I guess simply because of the extra 5 ilvls. But yeah, BIS fluctuates so much with what you have that is WF/Socket and where you're at in progress.