Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    On that we dissagree, concerning getting pregnant on purpose that is. It's no less of a violation then when a guy puncture his condoms on purpose and yes that does happen. On accident is one thing, but doing behind your partners back and against their wishes and definitely proof you don't want the same things in life. This isn't one of those small matters. Kids is the biggest decision a couple can make and for a woman to make that decision for the guy or vice versa is just wrong.
    Yeah I see and respect your point there. You aren't wrong. Just saying how I feel about it.

At the end of the day I guess I am kinda just accepting because I know that if get no support of it happened. So I'm like " why fight it?" Just be glad that she didn't screw me in some way that would send me to prison. Getting Preggo on purpose with a person you are with isn't the worst to me.

But yes. If a person ended it and felt betrayed I would 100% understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    OP never heard of an abortion...
    Abortion should never be a birth control plan. No matter how pro-choice and uninterested in parenthood a woman may be, her decision to get an abortion will likely have a psychological impact on her in some way.

In any case, this wouldn't really apply to the OP as his wife is on birth control, even without condom usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Abortion should never be a birth control plan. No matter how pro-choice and uninterested in parenthood a woman may be, her decision to get an abortion will likely have a psychological impact on her in some way.

In any case, this wouldn't really apply to the OP as his wife is on birth control, even without condom usage.
    They are already using condoms AND the pill. If they somehow manage to get pregnant after he has his tubes tied abortion is the last line of defense. You can really go all out with birth control... only having sex during a certain time of the month, she could get an IUD, they can both get tubes tied, etc, but they should obviously abort if somehow after all the steps they took they still get pregnant.

He implied that they weren't quite ready at this time of their lives to have a child. Whether or not to have a kid is literally the biggest decision you can ever make. The mom and dad should be fully ready physically, intellectually and financially. Otherwise, they don't have the right imo to bring a kid into the world and fuck up its life.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    They are already using condoms AND the pill. If they somehow manage to get pregnant after he has his tubes tied abortion is the last line of defense. You can really go all out with birth control... only having sex during a certain time of the month, she could get an IUD, they can both get tubes tied, etc, but they should obviously abort if somehow after all the steps they took they still get pregnant.

He implied that they weren't quite ready at this time of their lives to have a child. Whether or not to have a kid is literally the biggest decision you can ever make. The mom and dad should be fully ready physically, intellectually and financially. Otherwise, they don't have the right imo to bring a kid into the world and fuck up its life.
    Men have tubes, too?

I digress, abortion isn't legal everywhere, so that's basically an assumption (unless the OP mentioned it later in the thread or something). That and once the child is conceived, there's the parents religions, moral beliefs, and preferences to using the opportunity to become parents. It becomes a different issue once you find out that you (or your SO) is pregnant, and perspectives for both possible parents may change after the fact, or they may not. Simply saying that they don't have the right is taking it too far in this aspect, accidental pregnancy or not.

Simply put, there are a plethora of factors surrounding the situation, both for the OP and his wife.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Men have tubes, too?

I digress, abortion isn't legal everywhere, so that's basically an assumption (unless the OP mentioned it later in the thread or something). That and once the child is conceived, there's the parents religions, moral beliefs, and preferences to using the opportunity to become parents. It becomes a different issue once you find out that you (or your SO) is pregnant, and perspectives for both possible parents may change after the fact, or they may not. Simply saying that they don't have the right is taking it too far in this aspect, accidental pregnancy or not.

Simply put, there are a plethora of factors surrounding the situation, both for the OP and his wife.
    It's called vas deferens and yes, if you took middle school (approximately grade 6 in my case) biology, you would learn its purpose. Fun fact: they have many feet more tubing than females in the urinary and reproductive areas. Anyway, I don't really know how to discuss this with you. If you think a 16 year old girl with no family support, no knowledge of raising children, making minimum wage should be allowed to conceive, you're crazy. I'm not saying that this is the OP's case, but he was worried about his finances right now and I'd also worry if a parent is ready for the commitment and has the knowledge needed to raise a child.
    Otherwise, we can keep bringing disadvantaged kids into the world by the million as we do now. You shouldn't be able to have children otherwise.

To clarify, I'm talking about things like
    -are you psychologically able to give unconditional love to another human being for 18+ years, eight months from now?
    -Do you have adequate knowledge about children and infant nutrition and other physical needs?
    -Are you educated on child psychology?
    -Do you have enough money even if you lose your job to support the child(ren)
    -Are you prepared for twins?
    -Are you prepared for a chronic illness?
    etc.

That is why I am stressing that all parents should be fit and ready for raising kids before making the choice. It's unfair to the child if you're a shitty parent
    Last edited by Aboubacar; 2015-12-07 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, you said "he has his tubes tied". A vasectomy isn't called that. The two procedures are different and you don't say a man is having "his tubes tied".
    I understand that... I was typing fast and just encompassing both males and females because it's a similar concept for both surgeries. I didn't say "Men get their tubes tied". I said they both do. It's obvious enough lol. Like I said, they're cutting a tube in both genders

Deleted

One might interpret that in that case the pregnancy is kharma. I mean all the odds are stacked against getting pregnant and she does get pregnant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    I argue the opposite. It's like you never watched Maury. Lol.

You don't even know if you knocked a girl up. You don't know if she cheated. So many factors.

But when a doctor fertilizes an egg and puts it in her , then says this egg will hatch on X date. You know.
    Please. That only happens if you're knocking up a loose, untrustworthy woman.

you have a few options

a) abortions
    b) anal
    c) a vasectomy
    d) birth control pills for her, they also can be taken as a shot in the arm every 3 or 4 months, its a lot easier than 1 pill per day if she doesnt mind shots.
    e) condoms for you
    the pro birth-ers will tell you abortions are wrong, the truth is they arent. Its up to the woman to decide. Her body her choice. if it was up to god he could just kill every woman thinking about one before they even walked into the operating room of an abortion clinic.

and whats this whole thing about life occurs at the moment of conception? just because you had sex with a girl like 50x without being on bc chances are she'll get pregnant, thats just the laws of probability, it has nothing to do with nature either.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, not exactly. Tubal Ligation (tubes tied) can be done 9 different ways and not all of them involve cutting the tubes. I have it done and I had tubal clips.

*And you may have been typing fast but you did say "after he has his tubes tied", which is referring to the man, so you can understand why the other user questioned it.... and considering your follow up reply, which defended it, you can understand why I corrected you.
    I want to do that but I am too young they say

7+ Year Old Account
    I actually don`t understand what is the problem? The problem is that you can not earn enough money but you want te child from you wife? Or the problem is that you don`t want the child and don`t want to earn money for his life?
    First, I think you`re a paranoic. I`d like to ask you, does your life want children?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hey I'm gay and I'm with you on this. Some things need to be planned. But you can't deny that it does happen. Or that sometimes the person receiving anal underestimates what is required to keep that area clean enough for penetration.
    Partly why I prefer oral over anal, less preparation required

Just get a vasectomy if you're afraid of kids so much.