Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Tanks and Healers in Legion are supposed to deal more damage than they do currently, [...]
    Citation needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnogga View Post
    Citation needed.
    Here you go. Read the points right under the Healer heading. I believe this was the only time it was mentioned though, don't think we've heard anything else regarding healer damage since that time.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ter-Discussion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGrazer View Post
    That's very unfortunate because leveling as a tank spec is going to be slow. Not to mention healers are expected to level as heal? That doesn't make sense and surely can't be implemented that way.
    Give it a try. Leveling as blood is (and looks to be) amazingly fast, as the downtime is non-existent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyyn View Post
    As far as we know, you can get all of the Artifacts for your class.
    This doesn't seem quite accurate. You can eventually get all the Artifacts for your class but the flavor text from the various alpha videos seem to indicate that you won't be able to pick up an additional one till a later point (I assume at max level).
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

I don't know why I didn't think of this until now, but I was planning on tanking in Legion meaning I would have to take the tank weapon. Do I have to level as Blood because of that? That would literally be one of the worst things to deal with.
    I have mained tanks since forever, good part of it on my DK before switching to Monk mid-MoP (alwais maintained my DK as a go-to alt). I have also leveled all of the classes at one point or another, and leveling as Blood was literally fastest and easiest leveling ever. Pull the zone, AoE it down, 10 quests complete. I'm more concerned leveling as Brewmaster, or as Vengance if monk stays in it's current condition and DH ends up having current monk-like playstyle as it seams it would.

That's very unfortunate because leveling as a tank spec is going to be slow. Not to mention healers are expected to level as heal? That doesn't make sense and surely can't be implemented that way.
    Well, it's pretty apparent that Blizzard wants healers to be able to pull some dps as well, so even if they did, it wouldn't be so bad. Anyway, I remember times when priests or palas leveled as hybrid healers, and it was bearable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I think the larger issue is, that currently Blood and Unholy can use the same weapons. Frost less so. But I have always been a Blood/Unholy ... with that in mind that a lot of the gear "bleeds" across specs. And I was able to up until now maintain 1.5 specs. worth of gear. And It was livable. Will I be able to use Apocalypse as Blood? ... Will it work? ... Unlikely. So now I'm forced into having to maintain 2 entire specs worth of gear, and two entire artifact trees. The worst I had was two weapons with two separate DK chants on them. Both were simple drops, and that keeps me up to date.

It would be nice if the upgrading was more like [Token of Artifact power 720] ... and you just apply said token, and it gives you 720 worth of points to spend. Later in the next tier you get [Token of Artifact Power 780] ... this ups the points to spend to 780, you are now allowed to allocate 60 more points into the weapon tree. ... Even [Token of +5 power (cap at 780)] would be fine, then you get them randomly across the tier. You can choose which weapon to spend your stuff on. And overall across the leveling maybe you have 150-180% worth of tokens up to the caps for the Pre-raid tier. So both artifacts can be 75-90% ... or one can be 100% and the other at 50-80%. your choice.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    Just spam queue dungeons?
    Spam dungeons right off the word go in a new expansion? ignoring that, they've nerfed dungeons to level in since pand at launch. Why would you want to completely miss the entire leveling / questing content for the first time?

Anyways, I thought youd be quicker at leveling as a tank? I sure was. That being said like you said, its going to be a pain for a healer more so than a tank. But I can imagine theres going to be a work around for healers and tanks.

I think they said they will make levelling easier for healer and tank specs.

And as already said in this thread, levelling as a tank as far easier than you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    your Artifact levels through max-level content. You don't have to level as a tank to level the tank Artifact. If you roll Frost until level 110 then spec to Blood, collect your Artifact, you'll be able to level it through dungeons, or world quests, or whatever other systems give Artifact Power. For example, completing a world quest might give 500 Artifact power. Your characters actual experience doesn't factor into leveling Artifacts, so leveling your character shouldn't level your Artifact to any large degree..
    Though this is true to a certain degree they did at least make it sound as though you doing anything will give your artifact experience. We're getting the artifact as our first action in the expansion and it'll start leveling immediately. The artifact of your OS will most definitely be behind the artifact of your main spec while leveling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    I think the larger issue is, that currently Blood and Unholy can use the same weapons. Frost less so. But I have always been a Blood/Unholy ... with that in mind that a lot of the gear "bleeds" across specs. And I was able to up until now maintain 1.5 specs. worth of gear. And It was livable. Will I be able to use Apocalypse as Blood? ... Will it work? ... Unlikely. So now I'm forced into having to maintain 2 entire specs worth of gear, and two entire artifact trees. The worst I had was two weapons with two separate DK chants on them. Both were simple drops, and that keeps me up to date.

It would be nice if the upgrading was more like [Token of Artifact power 720] ... and you just apply said token, and it gives you 720 worth of points to spend. Later in the next tier you get [Token of Artifact Power 780] ... this ups the points to spend to 780, you are now allowed to allocate 60 more points into the weapon tree. ... Even [Token of +5 power (cap at 780)] would be fine, then you get them randomly across the tier. You can choose which weapon to spend your stuff on. And overall across the leveling maybe you have 150-180% worth of tokens up to the caps for the Pre-raid tier. So both artifacts can be 75-90% ... or one can be 100% and the other at 50-80%. your choice.
    The artifact changes with your spec. You cannot use the blood artifact while in unholy spec nor can you use the unholy artifact while in blood spec.

edit: link for source of info - https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...10816486350848
    Last edited by Rizendragon; 2015-12-09 at 08:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Could u get blood AND unholy at lvl100, lvl as UH and save up the artifact powet and use em all on ur blood one at 110 ?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Spam dungeons right off the word go in a new expansion? ignoring that, they've nerfed dungeons to level in since pand at launch. Why would you want to completely miss the entire leveling / questing content for the first time?

Anyways, I thought youd be quicker at leveling as a tank? I sure was. That being said like you said, its going to be a pain for a healer more so than a tank. But I can imagine theres going to be a work around for healers and tanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    I think they said they will make levelling easier for healer and tank specs.

And as already said in this thread, levelling as a tank as far easier than you think.
    Healers and tanks will be doing more damage according to the devs.

Deleted
    as blood your a unkillable One man army of aoe killing machine. i always level as blood :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I also seen green item drops that increase artifact power +10 (on use), just switch specs quickly before using them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling has always been a joke in wow, you roflstomp everything and you can equip dps gear as blood dk, too. (dps heirloom trinket for example)

If you have mythic gear you might even out dps real dd´s on your way through the zones. Healers will have some high dmg / high cost spells for leveling as well.

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...65598970818560

"Tanking and Healing specializations are being adjusted to be suitable for leveling as well."

Think we can now close this thread.