15+ Year Old Account

Finley and Justicar

Will you get an upgraded hero power after replacing with Finley? I've been doing a bunch of casual games to test but havent had them both come up yet...
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Will you get an upgraded hero power after replacing with Finley? I've been doing a bunch of casual games to test but havent had them both come up yet...
    Yes, you will get the upgraded version from Finley when you use Trueheart afterward.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're asking whether Finley gives you a choice of upgraded hero powers if you use him after upgrading your hero power with Justicar, the answer is no, he gives you a choice of unupgraded hero powers.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post
    If you're asking whether Finley gives you a choice of upgraded hero powers if you use him after upgrading your hero power with Justicar, the answer is no, he gives you a choice of unupgraded hero powers.
    Nah, other way round, as answered above

Yeah, I can't wait to play a Control Hunter with +4 armour up every turn :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for sort of hijacking this thread but which would be the optimal hero power to get from Finley? Would it need to depend around what you're playing against?

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Sorry for sort of hijacking this thread but which would be the optimal hero power to get from Finley? Would it need to depend around what you're playing against?
    Depends on your deck and if you built the change of hero power into the design of it. Warlock is always going to be a good one. but if you're playing aggro, then the hunter would be good etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    Depends on your deck and if you built the change of hero power into the design of it. Warlock is always going to be a good one. but if you're playing aggro, then the hunter would be good etc etc.
    So by that logic, if I'm playing Control as a Warrior or a Priest, I want each other's hero power, yes?

Priests' as a Warrior
    Warrior's as a Priest

Not sure how I feel about getting armor instead of healing as a priest though.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    So by that logic, if I'm playing Control as a Warrior or a Priest, I want each other's hero power, yes?

Priests' as a Warrior
    Warrior's as a Priest

Not sure how I feel about getting armor instead of healing as a priest though.
    I did once thoughtsteal Finley on my priest. Although I chose Warrior, it's only really effectively a 2 heal on yourself which can go beyond 30. So if you're at max health it's worthwhile, but then limited otherwise (and you can't trigger lightwarden/NS Cleric etc).

I don't think it's a control card. It's for people which want aggro/murcloc-shaman, or murcloc-paladins which don't want to fill up their board with other useless (to them) minions etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    I use it to adapt my hero power to the deck I'm facing - vs a hunter, for example, I will fish for priest/warrior hero power and go for mage/druid as backup. Vs something slower like warrior/druid/priest I might wanna take Life Tap to keep the cards flowing

Finley is used in Aggro Shaman to change their hero power to something that deals damage, or Life Tap.

It's useful in Patron Warrior as well for a damage dealing hero power. You can also try to get Priest heal to heal up your patrons after they take damage to potentially spawn more(haven't seen this happen yet though, most people just go for damage).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Finley is used in Aggro Shaman to change their hero power to STEADY SHOT EVERY FUCKING TIME JESUS CHRIST .
    I hate this new deck -.-