Thread: CM Boost

CM Boost

Does any one know the gold price of CM boosts in Ragnaros? I can not allocate much time to WoW these days but teleports from gold medals is something I must have for my main (a bit gaming OCD). By the way, do you think WoD CMs will be available in WoD? I thought that could be the case since the WoD CM tech is more robust compared to MoP CM tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    By the way, do you think WoD CMs will be available in WoD?
    Do you mean legion? If so there hasn't been a statement one way or the other but I would work under the assumption that they will be removed after WoD/with the Legion prepatch unless you specifically here otherwise from a dev.

As for price not sure for sure for Ragnaros in particular but most servers sell (self-play) boosts for the 200-250 range so you should have no issues finding one at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    the WoD CM tech is more robust compared to MoP CM tech.
    It's the exact same system just with tertiary stats additionally disabled (which were not a thing in MoP).

WoW, that sounds a lot. I thought it would be around 120k. And yes I meant Legion. Thnx for the quick reply.

It is possible to find something cheaper, but it will most likely be piloted (which is against ToS and compromises your account). Double/tripple selfplay carries go for lower amount than solo carry, but you better find good boosters since it not as easy.

Id suggest checking Official forum (eu)
    Us if otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I found one in official forums (EU). Wonder if they are willing to sell for 150k. I want to buy it and be done for WoD.