Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    1. It's called giving feedback.

No, what you are describing is a demand.

2. How am I being a feminist? And escpecially a radical one? Please explain.
    For the people not living under a political rock, modern day feminism have hijacked the LGBT movement (and movements like Black Lives Mattersw), since there is near zero actual social problems women face in western society.

Deleted
    I was saddened when JKR said Dumbledore was gay, who honestly cares : (

If society is to accept gays then gays can accept every else.

If sexuality is something someone is looking for in a game, perhaps that game is not right for them.

I think moon guard has plenty of RPers that would satisfy your friend's desire.

Yep, this is bait.

The one thing I definitely always felt WoW was missing is character's sexuality. It would make things so much more immersive if the npc I buy conquest gear or food of off said to me "by the way, I'm bisexual!". Knowing what sexuality a character is in the game is as important as it is to know what sexuality someone is in real life...for instance, when surrounded by people in rl I often find myself thinking "there just isn't enough saposexual and lesbians in this group". If I was a gay person I personally would be offended when games or Hollywood throw in the token gay character, I'd feel like it was complete pandering, kind of like "hey gays, look what we did for you!".

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this what Rp"ers want more than the "average" player? I don't give a crap if a npc is gay/straight/bi/tri...doesn't matter to me. Just don't see why it should be an issue in game...it is a "game" after all...not real life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    I was saddened when JKR said Dumbledore was gay, who honestly cares : (

If society is to accept gays then gays can accept every else.
    On a side note, she didn't have to explain that Dumbledore was gay. His story with Grindelwald all but explicitly state that he loved him.
    That and a several hints during book 1-3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Wasn't there a quest that where two female NPCs are in a relationship? Maybe I'm thinking of a different game.
    Yes, and it's still there. A human and a night elf (both female) have a questline in Arathi Highlands where you help them rescue eachother. During the questline they get all sweet and gooey in the comment section

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecorrupted View Post
    i dont think that NPC's should be defined by their sexuality or having it as their main point of who/what they are.
    No one should be defined by just their sexuality, it is only one part of what makes a person who they are. I don't mind having straight or gay characters, sexual tension or romance in video games, but only where it adds to the story, and not just for the sake of political correctness or adhering to one persons agenda.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think sexuality should be brought into the game at all, especially not forced to meet some quota.

Quote Originally Posted by pts99 View Post
    since there is near zero actual social problems women face in western society.
    This, I can definetly agree with. It's women in like the middle that really still need feminism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    Maybe there are no gays in the WoW universe. Maybe everyone is born straight.
    Fixed that for you.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's why blood elves are in the game

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Well, that's why blood elves are there
    Speaking of which in the Orc guy's part in "The Day that Deathwing Came" quest chain, at the part where you pick which "Chick" the blood elf "females" are actually all blood elf males. It could be because of the inside joke that belf males are too effeminate, or maybe he's bisexual.

7+ Year Old Account
    What's the point, most of things you listed there don't even exist.

Honestly, I enjoy stories about lesbian romance, but there's no need to make it a bigger deal than the two night-elves in Dragonblight and the two lesbians in the Alliance hub in Pandaria.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    This, I can definetly agree with. It's women in like the middle that really still need feminism.
    Actually what we need is democracy, freedom, and equality under the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexuality threads aren't allowed here.