Will merging accounts get rid of RaF?

I have 2 accounts, 1 with an active RaF. If I merge the 2, will the RaF deactivate?

No.
    I just RAFed myself recently to get the last mount. On the launcher, it asks you which account you want to log in to. So it'l say something like WoW1 WoW2 WoW3 in a dropdown list.

Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    No.
    I just RAFed myself recently to get the last mount. On the launcher, it asks you which account you want to log in to. So it'l say something like WoW1 WoW2 WoW3 in a dropdown list.
    so if WoW1 has RaF and I merge it with WoW1. It will still keep my RaF?

Yep, they're still 2 different accounts. Wow accounts are different from battle.net accounts.

As long as both accounts are yours, yes

Quote Originally Posted by IllidariCouncil View Post
    I have 2 accounts, 1 with an active RaF. If I merge the 2, will the RaF deactivate?
    If the 2nd account is in a second battle.net you run the risk of breaking the link. I'd only do it after the RAF was over or if someone at customer support explicitly told me in writing that the link wouldn't be broken. Like many other things, it is probably easier to prevent than it is to fix if it gets fucked up.

Probably a stupid question, but if you merge 2 accounts do you have to pay 2 subs?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosstafa View Post
    Probably a stupid question, but if you merge 2 accounts do you have to pay 2 subs?
    you have to pay a sub fee for every active wow licence.