Thread: Sub question

7+ Year Old Account

Question Sub question

Hello everybody so my Birthday is on Friday and I'm going to return to the game once I get my unlimited internet this week or next I asked my parents if I could do the one month subscription for the game so I can have the first 10 chapters but they said even if my Birthday no because they don't like subscribing for that stuff so I'm wondering if there is any other way I can get it I got $0 so I'm in a pickle please respond I would really appreciate it thank you and merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by tmay9898 View Post
    Hello everybody so my Birthday is on Friday and I'm going to return to the game once I get my unlimited internet this week or next I asked my parents if I could do the one month subscription for the game so I can have the first 10 chapters but they said even if my Birthday no because they don't like subscribing for that stuff so I'm wondering if there is any other way I can get it I got $0 so I'm in a pickle please respond I would really appreciate it thank you and merry Christmas
    You can use someone referral code and get 7 days free. You can find them in the referral code thread.

Otherwise, go to your local walmart/target/best buy (order one online) and use a game card. YES, they do cost money but most games like this are not entirely free.

If your parents do not want to buy you a monthly sub that reoccurs. Get a game card for $30 that lasts 2 months and then it's done. No reoccurring charge. Your parents would never have to put in a credit card that way.

7+ Year Old Account
    I tried the referral code it works only for past subs and I tried buying the card for stores they said no because they think it's a waste of money

- - - Updated - - -

No other options ������������

- - - Updated - - -

Ok the only place I can find one of the codes is on Amazon.com if you find a something plz email me at

Snipped your email, it's probably better not to post that in public forums. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2015-12-08 at 08:38 PM.

If you're patient, maybe you can do Bing Rewards (google it to see if this is available where you're at). Do the daily searches, redeem the points for Amazon gift cards, save them up and buy a 60 day time code through Amazon. The saving up might take you a while, but you'll have a time card ready for August when all the chapters for KotFE are supposedly done. If you're old enough though, time to look into a small part time job so you can get out from under your parents' thumb about money...especially about stuff like this.

Otherwise, I hope you get some birthday money. =/
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Quote Originally Posted by tmay9898 View Post
    I tried the referral code it works only for past subs....
    That is not correct:

Refer friends who have never had a SWTOR account.

Invite previous Subscribers who have been unsubscribed for 90 days or more.

Tell your friends to use the link as the first step in creating a new account or logging back in to an existing account. By clicking through the link to create an account or log in, they will be registered as your "Referral."

You can read the information in my link below under, "What you get."

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok thx for the help guys I'll try it all and see what happens hopefully I get before my bday

15+ Year Old Account
    Amazon still has their $40 starter bundle which is a good deal if you plan to play a few months.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Repu.../dp/B00T8NURF8

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Amazon still has their $40 starter bundle which is a good deal if you plan to play a few months.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Repu.../dp/B00T8NURF8
    ya I saw that but I already got the hutt cartel and raven pack I only need one month sub for the 10 chapters of KOTFE is there anyway to get it with out a purchase other wise I would need to get a pre paid card off amazon some how

The referral code 7 day trial does not count towards KOTFE. You might be able to convince them to let you do it for a expansion and not a subscription fee. They are the same thing but a different point of view might help. If it doesn't find a way to make 30 bucks and by a game time card.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."