Deleted

Any Blood Tap Weakaura?

Is there any weakaura for Blood Tap or anything like that?
    Ive been lazy up untill now and I want to learn how to use Blood Tap, ive been using Runic Corruption.

Any tips/advice/when/how to use Blood Tap? Sometimes it stacks 2-4-6-8-10-12, other times it stacks 1-3-5-7-9-11. How can I avoid rune desync?

Help me

10+ Year Old Account
    What spec are you playing? Generally you dont want it to hit 12, nor do you want runic power to hit 100. Depending on which spec you play can determine most optimal times to use BT as it can give you a specific rune back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Stupidity kills more people than Obesity, and Smoking combined.
    Now the question is, how do we get people to stop being stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You could probably do better. I have faith in you.
    Words to live by!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelmc454 View Post
    What spec are you playing? Generally you dont want it to hit 12, nor do you want runic power to hit 100. Depending on which spec you play can determine most optimal times to use BT as it can give you a specific rune back.
    I play Unholy. I never cap Runic power and I use my blood tap at around 7-9 and then I save some stacks and let my runes come back for AoE, not sure if im doing this correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump..... anyone?

Get the compact runes addon and turn on the blood tap notification. It will also do plague leach (and a ton of other stuff) and prioritize them as you wish.

best thing to do is really get the feel for your rune recharge times. also know where blood tap is going to put the rune when you hit it. best thing to do is blood tap a death rune into your unholy rune slot and spend it on SS (if you're single targeting), without letting your blood/frost runes cap. otherwise if you need to dump blood charges quickly you can blood tap twice and double SS off those since they'll usually end up in your frost/blood slots, assuming those are recharging. biggest thing to take away from this is not to blood tap just to blood tap and spend it on 1 SS from a frost/blood slot, as this will cause you to end up with frost/death or blood/death pairs.

Here's the Blood Tap Weakaura I use:
    Preview: (middle of my screen)

0-4 charges show up as white.
    5-8 charges show up as Yellow.
    9-10 charges show up as orange. You risk capping soon!
    11-12 charges show up as dark orange/red. Use blood tap now!

Link

Micromanaging blood tap is very situational- you should learn when you should delay charges on a fight by fight basis, otherwise use them when you are low on runes. I personally prefer using blood tap when I have a Blood/Frost pair recharging, a Blood/Frost pair depleted and an Unholy rune recharging (if I have 10 or more charges).
    Noblood US-Illidan Logs

These are the settings i used to set up my blood tap macro. It's very basic. Just tracks your charges.
    http://imgur.com/a/VpH2K