Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Our government, for starters.

Nonetheless there is something in poor taste in regards to everyone invoking Godwin's Law when it comes to Trump. Only last night, on Newsnight, we had Evan Davis and a commentator were entertaining the ludicrous idea that Trump will be (or is) the next Hitler. I'm pretty sure there's a body whose job is to ensure the BBC's impartiality; they should really get to work, particularly when one bears in mind the fact that it's taxpayer-funded.
    Well muslim brother hood propaganda and palestinian authority propaganda, calls Israel and arpatheid state, declares the holocause was a jewish conspiracy and likens Israel to the Nazis but hail him as their hero and circulate his ideologies and teachings to their terrorist cells and communities.

Just because its int he news doesn't mean it's true or even sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    So you think Europeans look weak because 100,000 are saying they don't want Trump in the UK, but not Trump who doesn't want any Muslims going to the USA?
    he said he wants to block them until we can figure out how to fix the current problems.

seems like a temporary thing until things can be made safer.

we'd be potentially stopping real threats instead of big, mean, scawwwy words

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Didn't you get the memo? People's feelings matter more than priceless liberties.
    Banning a foreign person wouldn't violate anyone's liberties within the country.

I don't agree with it btw but that's just the way it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he said he wants to block them until we can figure out how to fix the current problems.

All Muslims are threats to the USA? And who is asking for Trump to be banned because they are scared of his words?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    I wonder how things are going to be if and when he is elected president. Might lead to a bit of embarrassment for a few
    I think the only embarrassment there will be, is people outside of the US feeling genuinely embarrassed that the Americans could pick such a President.

Trump isn't English, he has no rights within the UK if he isn't in the UK.
    So? Last time I checked, freedom of speech was a basic human right and it is granted to people visiting the country, in the same way they can't be tortured or sold into slavery.

yah like we really need to be concerned what England thinks about Trump being not PC
    look what PC has done for England

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds

At least 1,400 children were subjected to appalling sexual exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, a report has found.

Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated, it said.

The report, commissioned by Rotherham Borough Council, revealed there had been three previous inquiries.

Council leader Roger Stone said he would step down with immediate effect.

Mr Stone, who has been the leader since 2003, said: "I believe it is only right that as leader I take responsibility for the historic failings described so clearly."

"Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist
    Professor Alexis Jay
    "

The inquiry team noted fears among council staff of being labelled "racist" if they focused on victims' descriptions of the majority of abusers as "Asian" men.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-s...shire-28939089
    how well did being PC work out for those 1,400 children?

Deleted

An intelligent person understand this would reinforce extremist number 10x over

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    So? Last time I checked, freedom of speech was a basic human right and it is granted to people visiting the country, in the same way they can't be tortured or sold into slavery.
    If he isn't allowed into the country, then how are they infringing on his basic human right? Being allowed into the UK isn't a basic human right, unless you have a British passport.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    but I posted it there first! you stole my post....:P
    Yeah well.... lets team up on him!

And it's also within a nation's right to simply not let a person in if they choose so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    yah like we really need to be concerned what England thinks about Trump being not PC
    look what PC has done for England

how well did being PC work out for those 1,400 children?
    You've pulled this out before, we told you America has just as many scandals

People who are saying or thinking 100,000 people lol it not much etc, the point is that in the UK we have a system where if 100,000 people sign a petition it has to be debated in parliament which means it becomes a real possibility that he could be banned from the UK as it can't be vetoed or otherwise blocked by people or parties who don't wish it to be discussed or a possibility for other political reasons.

It's actual democracy at work where the people get the chance to bypass the establishment.
    Last edited by thefkuffyrocker; 2015-12-09 at 04:16 PM.

All Muslims are threats to the USA? And who is asking for Trump to be banned because they are scared of his words?
    don't liek what he's saying, so you ban him. that's the epitome of weakness. do we like the white and black supremacy messages of the kkk and black panther party? no. do we ban it? no, because we're not weak.

and not all muslims are a threat, obviously. you'd be stupid to think so. but look at it like this, these terrorists are like terminators in the movie. they could be anywhere within a muslim community and you have no way of knowing until the knife's through your neck. i'd rather let a little paranoia win, than let people die.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2015-12-09 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    And it's also within a nation's right to simply not let a person in if they choose so.
    Yep, mostly when that person is a threat to national security, not because he said things that people don't like.

10+ Year Old Account
    don't liek what he's saying, so you ban him. that's the epitome of weakness. do we like the white and black supremacy messages of the kkk and black panther party? no, do we ban it? no, because we're not weak.

and not all muslims are a threat, obviously. you'd be stupid to think so. but look at it like this, these terrorists are like terminators in the movie. they could be anywhere within a muslim community and you have no way of knowing until the knife's through your neck. i'd rather let a little paranoia win, than let people die.
    How is it weak? The US bans lots of people from entering the US and they have done throughout their history, as has every other nation...so if every country is weak, then who are the strong countries?

The KKK and Black Panthers are US groups, but Trump isn't British, so there isn't an equivalence there.

the rest of you need to really wake up. So many of you are having uninformed opinions based on hearsay and propaganda, go do your homework.

You sit down and defend Islam, but don't actually know what it says. You slander Christ but have no idea who He is or what He stands for - but you're happy to rage at governement or church or politicians yet you have not done your due diligence on ANY of them ... are you sure you're not blinded yourself? How can you know the truth if you haven't actually looked into anything yourself.

You need to know what really is right before you can actually fight for it, and know the war you are fighting before you can actually win it.

Stop loving being blind and foolish, and running on sentiment, gain some knowledge, gain some wisdom, gain true perspective, it's important for you to do so. Life is more than food and drink or games and pleasures.

And right now, your way of life and lives hang in the balance, this is something you ACTUALLY need to be serious about

WAKE UP!!!
    Last edited by Mace; 2015-12-09 at 04:29 PM.

i posted on skynews forum regarding this,i think these petitions are stupid and only people who have no clue how the world functions signes them,i have no feelings toward trump either way,but the guy is allowed to have his opinion same as you or me,wether he is right or wrong,i wonder if my fellow brits signing this petition know how much this guy pumps into our economy yearly and saved alot of our rare and listed buildings going to ruin, just saying.

Yep, mostly when that person is a threat to national security, not because he said things that people don't like.
    That's got nothing to do with your previous post. Freedom of speech would not be violated if a foreign person was barred entry, no matter the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You've pulled this out before, we told you America has just as many scandals
    and I'm not making one dam claim they haven't
    I'm pointing out a country bashing another countries Politian for not being PC when in their own country they have seen what being PC has done