Rogue/hunter LF guild

The title pretty much explains it. I'm an experienced wow player with years of play time. I am looking for a guild either Alliance or horde doesn't matter. Would love later raid times (8 or after) maybe even on Friday or so but open to all possibilities. Would love a pvp server but again I am up for anything. Need to be a friendly helpful guild.

6/13M guild looking for more!

Greetings,

I’m Waelish, from [A]<Depth> on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small, but an active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 3 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play there best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make all three of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us!

Raid days:
    Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday

Raid times:
    9-12 Eastern (8-11 Central, 7-10 Mountain, & 6-9 Pacific)

Our current needs are as follows:
    Healers: Shaman - Paladin - Monk - Druid
    Damage: Mage - Moonkin - Feral - Warlock - Hunter - Spriest - Elemental Shaman, Warrior - Rogue - Paladin

Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

Our past - current progression:
    6/13M 13/13H Hellfire Citadel
    4/10M 10/10H Blackrock Foundry

What you can expect from Depth:
    1. Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
    2. An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.
    3. A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.
    4. Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.
    5. Guild repairs, flasks, and pots for core raiders.

What we expect from you:
    1. Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.
    2. Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.
    3. Consistent performance and attendance.
    4. Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:
    Kwontify#1281 - Shawn#1812 - InkedLex#1671

Hi Justwow4,

We're <David n the Danger Boys> a Horde guild located on Hyjal (PVE server) and currently 13/13N 13/13H HFC looking for all roles and classes. We're a relatively new guild starting late MoP, but have kept the same core group since. Looking to add members with the prospect of mythic in the future. Keep in mind this is for a core spot in the raid group.

Raids times are: Tues + Wed + Fri 10pm-1am EST

If the times mentioned above work, Hit me up on Bnet: Obasill#1482

Thanks for your time

Always taking exceptional players even if it isnt a class we are currently looking for. We are looking for a rogue but you should both apply and even the hunter would be considered.

<Enigma> US Horde Mal'Ganis
    13/13H, 5/13M HFC
    Guild Website: www.guildenigma.com (In progress, but forums + applications work great!)

-- ABOUT US --

Enigma is an awesome group of people with a dedicated core that wants to down mythic progression bosses but have fun while doing so. We are currently looking for a few more reliable raiders to round out our mythic core roster! We are currently working on mythic Hellfire Citadel progression and are looking for those who would like to join us in pushing our way up the ranks for not only just the end of this expansion, but for the upcoming expansion as well. We are striving to perfect our team to be ready for competitive progression in the upcoming Legion expansion.

For simplicity sake I am trying to keep this post rather short so if you would like more in depth info or have any questions about our guild or its history we would prefer a more personal chat with any potential recruits via btag or mumble! Also, if you are applying and come from a different server and need help with your transfer please let us know and we will work something out with you.

If our raid times and days fit your schedule and you are looking for a guild to see this expansion through and progress into the next feel free to add some of the battletags below so that we can further discuss the raid program, the environment, and why you should join us . Some of us also play other games during off nights together so if you are looking for a community we are always happy to acquire people who enjoy playing other games on non-raid nights.

-- CURRENT PROGRESSION --

• 13/13H HFC
    • 5/13M HFC (Currently Working on Gorefiend)

-- RECRUITING --

• RANGED
    - Warlock
    - Elemental Shaman
    • MELEE
    - Rogue
    - Enhancement Shaman
    - WW Monk
    • TANKS - Death Knight
    • HEALING - No strong need currently but exceptional players please feel free to contact us anytime.

-- SCHEDULE --

• Raid Days
    - Tuesday
    - Wednesday
    - Thursday
    • Raid times (All time zones listed for convenience)
    - 8-11:30PM PST
    - 10PM-1:30AM CST
    - 11PM-2:30AM EST

-- BATTLETAG/CONTACT --

• Gazzuk - Gazzuk#1936 (GM)
    • Yochi - Madesca#1830 (Co-GM)
    • Jaiydia - Persephone#1793 (General Questions if Gazzuk/Yochi aren't available at the time)

Hi Justwow! My name is Tel and I belong to the guild <Just Outgear It>. <Just Outgear It> is a Mythic raiding guild on the server Zul'Jin. We have a good group of players, and a fun group at that. We bust each others balls here and there, but it's all in good fun. When it comes to progression we take it serious. We are by no means a hardcore guild, but we do NOT like to show up 3 nights a week and waste everyone's time. It's not hard to fit into this raid group. We are just looking forward to adding more key pieces to the roster and continuing our success into the rest of WoD and going into Legion. We are HFC 13/13H 6/13M and raid T/W/Th 8:15-11:15 PM EST. wwwDOTjustoutgearitDOTenjinDOTcom is our site, and you're welcome to check it out or add me to bnet Telrik#1767. I hope to hear from you soon, and if not, good luck where ever you land!

Hello Justwow,

(A) Depth from Proudmoore is now 9/13M and still looking for great DPS players of all classes/specs. If you are interested, find me at InkedLex#1671.

Thank you for your consideration.

Waelish from Depth