Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Pfft, as if I'd make a NE in the first place

Still, it is nice DH is getting some more aesthetic attention, now we just need some blue post attention, lol
    Mine will be a nelf come live.

And probably a male nelf, which is the saddest combo. and i'm not going drow route, because i predict all of the people will do so

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Mine will be a nelf come live.

And probably a male nelf, which is the saddest combo. and i'm not going drow route, because i predict all of the people will do so
    Roommates a Horde guy, hence BE. And going female because I'm just not overly fond of male BE's base customization options; the DH aesthetics can't save it for me.

Also interested in how their animations could differ, because both genders of NE and Male BE's attack animations all have the off-hand forward, while female BE's have their main hand forward instead.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Ha amusing how I was just sad about the tats and now I'm over joyed... So now back to the real issues at hand, so this would be the 3rd build in a row with relatively few DH changes... what do you guys think this means? Are they almost done?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
    Ha amusing how I was just sad about the tats and now I'm over joyed... So now back to the real issues at hand, so this would be the 3rd build in a row with relatively few DH changes... what do you guys think this means? Are they almost done?
    I mean it is really hard to say exactly what blizzard's perspective is on how finished the DH is. Every class/spec had some sort of feedback about the current state of the class while the DH has gotten no such response. Really the only "overhaul" that occured was in I believe the first major alpha patch? You could take this as them not knowing exactly what direction to take the class yet so they might be reworking a lot and don't want to say anything until then. On the other hand and in my perspective, it does seem like they are fine with the class which worries me as some talents/ abilites really don't make sense such as blade dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
    Devs also work on multiple classes, so sometimes one class / spec will get a lot of attention and the others they're responsible don't. We got a lot of attention early-on, they'll come back to us when other classes get some as well. We've got a long way, and an entire tuning phase, to go

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkraven View Post
    I mean it is really hard to say exactly what blizzard's perspective is on how finished the DH is. Every class/spec had some sort of feedback about the current state of the class while the DH has gotten no such response. Really the only "overhaul" that occured was in I believe the first major alpha patch? You could take this as them not knowing exactly what direction to take the class yet so they might be reworking a lot and don't want to say anything until then. On the other hand and in my perspective, it does seem like they are fine with the class which worries me as some talents/ abilites really don't make sense such as blade dance.
    I said it a long time ago that Blade Dance hasn't been figured out yet. It feels like they are trying to do multiple stuff with one ability and nothing works.
    inb4 Unanilnomen quotes this.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    I said it a long time ago that Blade Dance hasn't been figured out yet. It feels like they are trying to do multiple stuff with one ability and nothing works.
    You know he told me in messages he'd be willing to trade blade dance for felblade and i forgot to screenshot it.

i was amazed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    You know he told me in messages he'd be willing to trade blade dance for felblade and i forgot to screenshot it.

i was amazed.
    It was Immolation Aura, you twatwaffle. And I took it back since I'd rather trade that Eye Beam rooting us in place for it.

- - - Updated - - -

U wot m8.

Not entirely disagreeing now that I *think* there's merit to the idea it could be our short CD 3+ target spender. I would be happy if they decided to emphasize that for it at least.

I keep hoping for some new ability to show its way into the kit as I think the class is really missing maybe 1-2 abilities before it becomes really good. I know there is a lot of suggestion to making felblade baseline as it would provide a proc to look out for which I think would be really good for the class. I wish there was more abilities that were empowered during meta but I can see why they would be hesitant with this due to demonic now being a talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Relax Unanilnomen, I'm just messing with ya. I am just afraid that DH will have the WoD Mistweaver treatment. I participated alot in the mistweaver forums as it used to be my main and I remember someone posted a huge post of feedback with actual math in official forums, especially mentioning mastery, and it was disregarded by Watcher as "a problem of numbers and not mechanics" as if numbers would make that dreadful mastery work...

I hope Demon Hunters don't get the same.

@ChakanDH

I forgot the /cancel aura Glide at the end of the macro. Forgot because it wasn't working in mine because i didn't have a space, blargh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Relax Unanilnomen, I'm just messing with ya. I am just afraid that DH will have the WoD Mistweaver treatment. I participated alot in the mistweaver forums as it used to be my main and I remember someone posted a huge post of feedback with actual math in official forums, especially mentioning mastery, and it was disregarded by Watcher as "a problem of numbers and not mechanics" as if numbers would make that dreadful mastery work...

Not actually freaking out or anything, we're cool. And Mistweaver was my main as well through MoP and through BRF before guild fell apart. Gift of the Serpent was someone's really creative but dumb idea for a mastery, hated it to tiny bits.

So, yeah, I know the feeling. I remember loving Geodew's giant feedback post that was more or less disregarded for all but the bit about being able to chug Chi Brew while channeling SooM.

I know them feels yo <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Not actually freaking out or anything, we're cool. And Mistweaver was my main as well through MoP and through BRF before guild fell apart. Gift of the Serpent was someone's really creative but dumb idea for a mastery, hated it to tiny bits.

So, yeah, I know the feeling. I remember loving Geodew's giant feedback post that was more or less disregarded for all but the bit about being able to chug Chi Brew while channeling SooM.

I know them feels yo <3
    Lucky for me I was asked to go dps, so Highmaul and until mid-BRF i was Windwalking, until I beat one of the main dps on my alt warrior on our alt raids and he decided I should bring it to the farm mythic raids. So I'm now hating Warrior after all the nerfs (some fair, some not) and deeply wish Demon Hunter feedback gets the proper attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucky for me I was asked to go dps, so Highmaul and until mid-BRF i was Windwalking, until I beat one of the main dps on my alt warrior on our alt raids and he decided I should bring it to the farm mythic raids. So I'm now hating Warrior after all the nerfs (some fair, some not) and deeply wish Demon Hunter feedback gets the proper attention.
    Oi, don't we all. Maybe next week? >. <

10+ Year Old Account
    Oi, don't we all. Maybe next week? >. <
    Hopefully any time before release would be good

10+ Year Old Account
    Has everyone that regularly posts in this thread seen Wordup's Havoc overview that he keeps updated every patch? It's some good reading. On my phone so I can't really put a link here for it, but it's here in the DH subforum.

That would imply that Demon Hunters actually get a response to disregard. /endsalt

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of hard not to sympathize with that salt.

You alpha boys should probably make a little extra noise in that thread. Only problem there though is that you would be saying the same things you have been for the last... 4 builds now?

Kind of hard not to sympathize with that salt.

You alpha boys should probably make a little extra noise in that thread. Only problem there though is that you would be saying the same things you have been for the last... 4 builds now?
    Pmuch. The same things have been said every build:

Blade Dance's fury cost is too damn high!

Blade Dance needs a solidified identity.

Felblade should have been made baseline (although now it's poopy so...).

10+ Year Old Account
    The damage nerf to Felblade was the only thing that really *felt* justified, not sure the fury generation was though, IMO.