Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=137014/eternal-hunger

Not gonna complain, that's pretty shnazzy.

Minus the part where Netherwalk would be fuckin' useless with it >.<
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=137014/eternal-hunger

Not gonna complain, that's pretty shnazzy.

Minus the part where Netherwalk would be fuckin' useless with it >.<
    On the note of Legendaries, is http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13397...a-the-symbiote new? Because w/ DH's have a lot of Leech available to them which would make it super good.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartin View Post
    On the note of Legendaries, is http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13397...a-the-symbiote new? Because w/ DH's have a lot of Leech available to them which would make it super good.
    I think that's for enemies at full health, not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartin View Post
    That belt is kinda doodoo. DHs don't really have a nuke button. For example even if you started off with a First Blood Death Sweep which is our hardest hitting ability pretty sure that the first tick might get the bonus and then the last 3 wouldn't. Same thing with Eye Beam. Hit's pretty hard over all but the first tick would get the bonus and then the next 8-13 wouldn't. In D3 DH there are a couple items that do bonus damage vs. mobs at 100% but those are ok since you can effectively 1 shot a lot of mobs by hitting them with nukes that hit for a metric shit ton.

The chest is actually pretty awesome. Will increase our survivability in raids by a lot and make Blur kind of broken for a super "oh shit" button. Between Demonic/Meta/Blur should be able to survive through anything that doesn't one shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I think that's for enemies at full health, not you.
    Yeah, seems I misread it, unfortunate.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/VHxNjXWAtKk2LvRm/

Demonic Appetite / Demon Blades / First Blood / Bloodlet / Unleashed Power / Chaos Blades build.

IT FEELS AWFUL.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about it feels so awful?

Not defending your build, because I think it looks awful to be quite frank. 0/10. Would not run with it.

fury generation is poop, so you spend a lot of time wanting to do something but not being able to. Really needs prepared or felblade, and by prepared or felblade i mean felblade because you can't take prepared anymore. which means that blade dance loses its "HOLY SHIT I CAN HIT THIS" talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    fury generation is poop, so you spend a lot of time wanting to do something but not being able to. Really needs prepared or felblade, and by prepared or felblade i mean felblade because you can't take prepared anymore. which means that blade dance loses its "HOLY SHIT I CAN HIT THIS" talent.
    I would just rather not take Demon Blades, and prefer either of the other two options. I do see the sentiment that it probably feels bad not being able to take prepared with it though.

I would just rather not take Demon Blades, and prefer either of the other two options. I do see the sentiment that it probably feels bad not being able to take prepared with it though.
    When you have another generator with it it's really not that awful. You get to spend your GCDs on things that matter rather than spamming Demon Bite.
    Last edited by Vanyali; 2016-04-01 at 03:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you have another generator with it it's really not that awful. You get to spend your GCDs on thins that matter rather than spamming Demon Bite.
    I feel ya, I do wonder what the thought process behind putting it on the same tier as Prepared was, didn't really seem necessary IMO.

Also, are you using the pvp gear that you start out with, because that stuff is terribly statted, low crit, very low haste, good bit of mastery and tons of versatility. With standard pve gear you could easily go from ~12%crit to 22-25, and ~4.5% haste to ~15 at the same time, which would make a sizable difference in how the play feels. Besides I think the whole point of Demon Blades in the first place is to make the spec have a slower playstyle than the standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkarde View Post
    Also, are you using the pvp gear that you start out with, because that stuff is terribly statted, low crit, very low haste, good bit of mastery and tons of versatility. With standard pve gear you could easily go from ~12%crit to 22-25, and ~4.5% haste to ~15 at the same time, which would make a sizable difference in how the play feels. Besides I think the whole point of Demon Blades in the first place is to make the spec have a slower playstyle than the standard.
    This is on the PvE server, lvl 108 DH.

20% crit, 18.29% haste, 17% mastery pre-110 scaling, with a 773 average ilvl, so some decent dungeon gear

Well scratch that idea then, lol. I guess I am just less affected by the slower pace, I actually kind of like it over the "must hit something every single GCD" style of Demon's bite. Like I said I think that is the intention of the ability, you can take felblade for a bit more fury, you just have to relegate blade dance to cleave/aoe so it might be a was in terms of gcd's used.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkarde View Post
    Well scratch that idea then, lol. I guess I am just less affected by the slower pace, I actually kind of like it over the "must hit something every single GCD" style of Demon's bite. Like I said I think that is the intention of the ability, you can take felblade for a bit more fury, you just have to relegate blade dance to cleave/aoe so it might be a was in terms of gcd's used.
    The problem is that First Blood makes Blade Dance single target, which is the only time you'd go Demon Blades, so the two ST talents are actively fighting each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could take Fel Eruption though? Considering First Blood brings Blade Dance down to like, 15 Fury, I imagine it wouldn't impact your ability to still CS too terribly much. And First Blood can still be used on more targets, hell I bet it does just fine in cleave situations.

You could take Fel Eruption though? Considering First Blood brings Blade Dance down to like, 15 Fury, I imagine it wouldn't impact your ability to still CS too terribly much. And First Blood can still be used on more targets, hell I bet it does just fine in cleave situations.
    ?

First Blood CAN be used on multiple targets, but it turns Blade Dance into a Single Target ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, it adds it to the single target rotation, but even then it still doesn't deal exclusively Single target damage, and is aided in multiple target situations by Balanced Blades with or without First Blood.

You can still take Felblade with Demon Blades either way, so luckily you're not forced into taking First Blood when you take Demon Blades; Felblade back to generating 40 fury probably helps with that considerably.

?

First Blood CAN be used on multiple targets, but it turns Blade Dance into a Single Target ability.
    First Blood makes Blade Dance worth using in single target, but it is still really good in multiple target situations like it always has been, even better with the further reduced cost.

Why would demon blades be relegated to single target only, BD, TG, EB, FotI, all hit multiple targets. The only thing that might bias against demon blades would be if you got to use less cleaving chaos strikes, which I am not sure is the case.

all the legendary items being statted is fantastic
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13706...cascading-eyes

very useful stats, and it's likely to be our go to legendary for every situation, given the idea that you probably start with a single one to equip for a while in legion. the cdr on multi monster pulls is going to be silly and if legendary items work in challenge modes it'll probably be hard to compete with havoc for the melee spot in a cm group. dh ae is through the roof.