Quote Originally Posted by Sinthetik View Post
We are currently working on manno, and our issue seems to be perfect for this thread. We've had a few pulls to around 35% but it feels like luck. What is the best time to dispel the curse in p2? We've tried a few things and eveytime it feels like marks go out at really awful times. Is there an ability or combo of abilities that should be our queue to go ahead and spawn the doomlord? I am not wanting my raiders to use immunities to skip doomlord because it is unreliable and I'd rather them learn the timings properly then get a kill because we skipped one and be unable to repeat. Thanks.
P1 you dispel straight away, you stop dps for transition and deal last (3rd) before you push, after that you can let next 2 run out with out dispels, as long as you interrupt volleys(ie. the first volley he does as late interrupt as possible so he'll start casting dooms few seconds later) so it doesnt line up with shadowforce(you need ace grips for imp+interrupts so they wont trigger dooms). You'll most likely be standing around doing nothing for awhile in p1 and p2, but in turn gives you stability and you can easily save all major dps cooldown for p3 making it a more or less guaranteed kill once you get there.

Say hi to brutal for me.