Alliance 13/13H 0/13M LF Raiders

Varians Heroic Raiders

13/13 H and Working Thru Mythic Assault Currently

I am looking for Full Time players for our team for Heroic and Mythic HFC thru Legions release of content.

Checkout all the links we run currently on our site to give support to our team.

I review logs and make videos for analysis, we use our threads on our website for communication and development, our team has a page on FB so we can always communicate in real time thru IM and posts and we push to improve consistently.

As a group of leaders, the leadership team is patient, driven and realistic. We take the role of support so that we can grow with equal shared responsibility.

Current Schedule: Sunday - Wednesday 900EST-1145 EST PM Since Feb 2014. Looking for 3 days a week. Needs are on Sunday Monday. We rotate players in and out fairly for Mythic with Performance and Improvement being valued consistently.

Our goal is a solid set of raiding players that can put in the time, work in a team environment and respect one another to achieve our goals at a steady pace.

My Expectations:
    Log Info, don't know how to make them, ask me, will always help players learn to improve.
    Consistent Understanding of Top Performance Approaches for Each Boss for your Class in all levels of content.
    Necessary Materials for Bonus Stats, Food, Potion Use Pre and Post Pull, and Rune (or the equivalent)

If your interested in success and growth as a player in raiding content please reach out to me and we can talk thru mmo message, the below Btag and our website <vhraiders.enjin.com>.

SaionVHR#1266

Look forward to hear from those interested. Have great day.

Still Looking of Course Replies are always welcome. Have a great Day.

Thanks to those that have responded to this post. I appreciate it greatly. LF 2 Range DPS and 2 Sub Support Role Players.