View Poll Results: What do you like more???

Voters
81. This poll is closed
  • Werewolf's from Underworld(immortal,huge with the appearance of both man and wolf)

77 95.06%
  • Werewolf's from The Vampire Diaries,True Blood,Biitten(mortality,regular wolf looking appearance)

4 4.94%

Thread: Werewolf's

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Like Underworld, can't wait for next next one so I can see Kate in here tight little outfit again.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Like Underworld, can't wait for next next one so I can see Kate in here tight little outfit again.
    Hopefully the series turns towards her daughter at some point, India Eisley is gorgeous. Kate isn't going to do too many more of these films and she'd be a worthy successor.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The last film was pretty bad, imo. I think Kate needs to move on from the franchise and just let India take over and have the story continue from a new perspective. I think the story of Selene saving herself and her mate (Michael) has just gone stale.
    Yeah it was good in theory but poorly done, too many lame supporting characters and for the most part bad action scenes. Charles Dance was awesome as always but was a small role. If the next movie ends with Selene finding Michael and they either both die or are otherwise removed from the series ala transcendent superpower uplift it'd be great, bring in India and restart with a new direction but same storyworld.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Yeah was not a fan of the latest either, loved the others though especially evolution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Hopefully the series turns towards her daughter at some point, India Eisley is gorgeous. Kate isn't going to do too many more of these films and she'd be a worthy successor.
    Yeah i would like that to.

Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    Watch Bad Moon sometime. Decent werewolf design, though the effects falter for the transformation sequence.
    Thor was an awesome book, with the primary view point being from the German Shepherd, Thor.

It is a shame that while the werewolf design (Bulky, wolf headed humanoid with lots of fangs) in Bad Moon was good, the movie was a huge flop. It gutted the book, took out most of the family members, and combined the Father and Mother into a single Mom, while making the dog a secondary character.

Deleted
    when I see that Werewolfs are mortal and when they are killed with a regular stab wound,little trauma or breaking necks I wanna puke at how bad they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Werewolves that turn into dogs are lame. I imagine it's due to budgeting. It's cheaper to just get a trained dog then put the special effects and makeup into a wolf-man-hybrid-monster-of-awesomeness.

:/

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    if you ask me werewolfs where they just turn into a wolf is pointless and quite lame. i mean turning into a hulk half man half wolf is menacing instead of say a random wolf billy bob the redneck can take out with a shot gun.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaProudmoore View Post
    when I see that Werewolfs are mortal and when they are killed with a regular stab wound,little trauma or breaking necks I wanna puke at how bad they are.
    haha yeah,its pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prefer the monster look. American Werewolf in London was pretty awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaProudmoore View Post
    I hope that the upcoming movies and series move away from all this"mortal werewolves"crap.I really hate this.you can see from a mile away that they want to portray werewolves to look less than vampires because vampires are more popular.

Were wolves from White Wolf rpg games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf:_The_Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy6 View Post
    I hope that the upcoming movies and series move away from all this"mortal werewolves"crap.I really hate this.you can see from a mile away that they want to portray werewolves to look less than vampires because vampires are more popular.
    exactly!!!Vampires are more popular so they need to make them feel less than them.I get it,making Werewolves as in Underworld would require bigger money.what I don't understand is why are they making Werewolves mortal and easily killed????

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The last film was pretty bad, imo. I think Kate needs to move on from the franchise and just let India take over and have the story continue from a new perspective. I think the story of Selene saving herself and her mate (Michael) has just gone stale.
    I agree. Maybe we'll learn that Kate is only there in flashbacks, with India as a young, new captain of the Death Dealers. Little training montage with both of them in some nice yoga pants and sports bras. Little sauna time.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I've always loved werewolves, my favorite a imal is a wolf, so obviously i'd love werewolves. And I hate how they are portrayed today, it's an insult!
    Last edited by Lupinemancer; 2015-12-20 at 01:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I agree. Maybe we'll learn that Kate is only there in flashbacks, with India as a young, new captain of the Death Dealers. Little training montage with both of them in some nice yoga pants and sports bras. Little sauna time.
    I doubt that Eve would be a leader of Death Dealers.she is tri-hybrid of whatever.it's hard to pick up a side.I mean,she is the strongest creature on the planet.she would be a perfect ally to anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    American Werewolf in London was pretty awesome, loved the wolves in that.

Dog Soldiers had some creepy ass looking werewolves too, probably the scariest ones I have every seen portrayed in a movie!
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Lore-wise, the werewolf is pretty much the only supernatural beings that can hunt and kill vampires. So they HAVE to be pretty damn bad ass to go up against a vampire. They have to at least be immortal (unless shot with silver bullet, everything needs at least one weakness) and they have to be HUGE, FAST, and BADASS to go up against a vampire.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Lore-wise, the werewolf is pretty much the only supernatural beings that can hunt and kill vampires. So they HAVE to be pretty damn bad ass to go up against a vampire. They have to at least be immortal (unless shot with silver bullet, everything needs at least one weakness) and they have to be HUGE, FAST, and BADASS to go up against a vampire.
    you might not believe it but Werewolves have a higher immortality than Vampires.it's much harder to kill them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    you might not believe it but Werewolves have a higher immortality than Vampires.it's much harder to kill them.
    yeah.they cannot be killed with anything except silver.Vampires today are getting the OP treatment while Werewolves are easily killed with a stab wound,breaking neck,one bullet to the chest and etc.