Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Because he's a human? Are people being obtuse on purpose here or what?
    I don't understand why someone would cry when they put themself in a bad position by their own actions like this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    he would get like 10 years in prison here in sweden.
    make it 1000 years, he's a straight white guy, and he raped a black woman, that's the worst possible offense in swedistan

little piggy getting his comupence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    I don't understand why someone would cry when they put themself in a bad position by their own actions like this
    Because they go to prison? I know it's easy to demonize criminals as non-humans with no emotions at all but that's not usually the case. They still fear for themselves if not for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Because they go to prison? I know it's easy to demonize criminals as non-humans with no emotions at all but that's not usually the case. They still fear for themselves if not for anyone else.
    Why do the crime if they feel so bad about going to prison?

Deleted
    This is gonna be him in no time http://www.conspiracyclub.co/wp-cont...19344151_n.jpg

Fucking creep, really. It's so disgusting that Cops of all people do these kind of things, they are meant to PROTECT US.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because consequences don't dawn onto people until it's actually laid bare to see.

Because when people are forced to face the reality of a situation, it hits them like a ton of bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    make it 1000 years, he's a straight white guy, and he raped a black woman, that's the worst possible offense in swedistan
    Lets not downplay it. He raped at least 13 women. Not to mention the counts of sexual battery, misuse of his authority as a police officer, etc.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Because they think they can't get caught. Criminals be dumb and narcissistic.

Deleted
    Why does he look like a potato to me?

Also, death row is all he deserves. But give him some time to think about the inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Because consequences don't dawn onto people until it's actually laid bare to see.

Because when people are forced to face the reality of a situation, it hits them like a ton of bricks.
    Then those people are pretty stupid, you can know the consequences long before you even do something if you think about what it is you would do

To specifically answer your question in regards to "Why cry?" --- I believe the answer is this:

Accepting the risk of punishment is not the same as accepting said punishment gracefully when its application is 100% certain. Therefore it does not follow that doing a crime despite full knowledge of the consequences implies acceptance of those consequences. While some people (highly logical partitioned minds, or functional sociopaths) might be able to accept such punishment stoically, in particular for crimes of passion and compulsion -- it doesn't follow that the guilty party in this case falls into such a category.

If that's not something you can accept as an answer, Sister, I'd posit that you might be one of those 2 categories of people I mentioned.

He thought he could get away with it because he was targeting women he could blackmail who wouldn't be credible witnesses if they even did report him.