Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Sweden actually played better than I thought they would, but theyre going out in last place. Shame for Zlatans last game.

Deleted
    Why isn't Italy gonna lose this on purpose, so they can get to play Hungary next rather than Spain?

10+ Year Old Account
    After two of the most epic games of the tournament we get two of the dullest, took till the 85th minute for anything to happen in either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Why isn't Italy gonna lose this on purpose, so they can get to play Hungary next rather than Spain?
    They were already in first place regardless of today's game

There's gonna be some parties tonight.

Deleted
    They were top of the group no matter what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, all 4 through, happy with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    They were already in first place regardless of today's game
    Belgium can win it still with a better goal difference, if Italy would take in like 2+ goals.

Belgium can win it still with a better goal difference, if Italy would take in like 2+ goals.
    head to head is the first tiebreak

No, the result of direct match matters, which was won by Italy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Sad game to watch. Almost as if Sweden and Belgium were competing for who deserves to lose more.

Ireland > Sweden confirmed. xD

Bye from the international scene, Ibra.

Awesome, all the NTs from the islands are in the RO16...oh wait.

I thought that at first, but tiebreakers are decided by matches between the teams in question ahead of goal difference.
    Since Italy beat Belgium they go through top whatever. Only if they had drawn would it have gone to goal difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's nice to see 100% representation from the British Isles in the round of 16....

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    It's nice to see 100% representation from the British Isles in the round of 16....

Oh.
    Beat you by a few seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    I thought that at first, but tiebreakers are decided by matches between the teams in question ahead of goal difference.
    Since Italy beat Belgium they go through top whatever. Only if they had drawn would it have gone to goal difference.
    That's a shame then, guess Italy will have to beat Spain at all costs then, especially for the sake of preventing Spain from getting a 3-in-a-row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post

Oh.
    Well if the English vote Brexit and the Scots initiate another "Leave the UK" referendum and vote for it this time, then I guess you could say all of UK made it to the round of 16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by northern goblin View Post
    it's nice to see 100% representation from the british isles in the round of 16....

Oh.
    80%

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    Well if the English vote Brexit and the Scots initiate another "Leave the UK" referendum and vote for it this time, then I guess you could say all of UK made it to the round of 16
    Ireland isn't UK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Beat you by a few seconds.
    You said the isles, there's all sorts of isles in Europe.

I guess we didn't realise this is what the Scots were on about when they said they wanted out though