http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...otland-demand/

- - - Updated - - -

Already a much better match than yesterdays
    This is a more interesting match than last night :

Belgium has no midfield

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    This is a more interesting match than last night :

Ahah can't lie took me awhile to get that one. Top bantz.

The second Lukaku is just horribad. Simply brutal, rather hope Belgium has a plan B there, if they go any further...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Already explained a thousand times why i think Portugal was better in it's games, people always come with bla bla you qualified 3rd when the rules were clear from the start. From there i won't waste time anymore. I will discuss with people who know what they are talking about and that support teams still in the tournament. If you don't meet at least one of those "requirements" i will just mock you for fun.

Fucking hell. So fans from every team knocked out aren't allowed to have an opinion?!

Ok then...

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post

Fucking hell. So fans from every team knocked out aren't allowed to have an opinion?!

Ok then...
    I won't discuss with all the plebs without a world cup. I.e. the Portuguese!

Belgium have a big hole without Kompany Vertonghen and Vermaelen, maybe a leveler for this game.

Finally another game thats fun to watch.

Think Belgium will regroup and have too much going forward for the Welsh second half. If I was Blegian I would be disappointed not to make the final from this half of the knockout draw.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm apparently there is a sudden fan made suggestion emerging in medias to remade Poland vs Portugal, since during Błaszyczykowski's penalty, the goalkeeper wasn't standing on the line.

Most likely won't happen, especially since neither polish team nor polish association support this.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Hmm apparently there is a sudden fan made suggestion emerging in medias to remade Poland vs Portugal, since during Błaszyczykowski's penalty, the goalkeeper wasn't standing on the line.

Most likely won't happen, especially since neither polish team nor polish association support this.
    won't happen

10+ Year Old Account

embarassing

LOOOOL, watch all penalties. Every GK does it a bit. Hahaha, the hate for Portugal is even bigger than i knew.

The goalie is never on the line. If you're going to enforce that rule then the refs need to do so on the night.

Never going to happen, though if it does I look forward to the replay of the 1966 World Cup final

Talking of the '66 World Cup Bobby Charlton was asked how he thought the England World Cup winning team would do against Iceland.
    Charlton replies "I think we'd win 1-0"
    Reporter: "really just 1-0?"
    Charlton: "Yeah well most of us are in our seventies now"
    Last edited by Marleycat; 2016-07-01 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post

Ok then...
    I will
    I
    And if they are knocked out but don't talk shit or invent , i will gladly debate anything with theme.
    Last edited by Sughs; 2016-07-01 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Never going to happen, though if it does I look forward to the replay of the 1966 World Cup final
    As well as every penalty shootout ever undertaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    I won't discuss with all the plebs without a world cup. I.e. the Portuguese!
    Oh, yeah, the only WC you have and were you needed an off-side goal to eliminate the "plebs". Sure, ok!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Get in there Wales!!!!

Deleted
    What a nice turn.

Wales scores again!!!