Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Deleted
    I just hope Germany wins tomorrow so that, even if Portugal doesn't win the final, we'll have a guaranteed spot in the Confederations Cup in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    He meant you got beat by Portugal 2-0, a team that couldn't even beat iceland. I have no idea how he managed to get people to bite on that, but with you, firebane and that weird welsh guy, his really weak bait worked.
    I've managed to bait a guy who supposedly gave up on replying to my shit. He then confuses himself by replying.

FUcking KeK.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    I just hope Germany wins tomorrow so that, even if Portugal doesn't win the final, we'll have a guaranteed spot in the Confederations Cup in 2017.
    Forgot about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Struggling for relevance Frank, sorry.

Hope we pound those filthy krauts.
    Comments like that will make 7-1 2.0 even better.

Germany are so confident in their win tomorrow, they've already laid their towels over their seats at the Stade De France

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Forgot about that!
    3 years in a row with a tournament, can you imagine Ronaldo's legs by the end of the World cup? xD

3 years in a row with a tournament, can you imagine Ronaldo's legs by the end of the World cup? xD
    Haha! He will retire after that if we reach the semis or final in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Lol, what game were you watching? Wales were the better team throughout the first and majority of the second forcing Portugal onto defence for most of the game. If the Ref had spotted that dive and not awarded the FK that lead to the first goal then there wouldn't have been a second and the FT result would have either been a draw or a win to us.

Like I said, real heart-breaker to play so well but see the other team squeeze by thanks to a bad decision.
    Guess you didn't see the penalty that ronaldo suffered in the 1st half then. but I understand you, you're off the euro, you're letting some steam off. It's ok, let it all out. Maybe next time...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Comments like that will make 7-1 2.0 even better.
    At least Hummels won't be there to foul Varane and score this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    I've managed to bait a guy who supposedly gave up on replying to my shit. He then confuses himself by replying.

FUcking KeK.
    You're such a bellend.

Grats portugal. And grats messi defense lawyer, going to be a busy boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be glad when were back to proper football, all this nationalistic stuff is utter drivel ><

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You're such a bellend.

If the sentence had been 2 years he would go to jail. But nope, he's a vip International superstar, 1 year n months.
    If it was some common folk he would go to jail.
    The justice...

On one hand we have scores to settle with Germany, but on the other we have scores to settle with France. Can't really pick 1 that I want in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You're such a bellend.

Watch the attitude m8, otherwise you'll be posting from one of your other accounts soon.
    I look forward to seeing NotRobertoCarlos in the very near future.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    If the sentence had been 2 years he would go to jail. But nope, he's a vip International superstar, 1 year n months.
    The justice...

On one hand we have scores to settle with Germany, but on the other we have scores to settle with France. Can't really pick 1 that I want in the final.
    I think we have more chances against France but i could be wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I'll be glad when were back to proper football, all this nationalistic stuff is utter drivel ><
    Indeed.

Actually starting to look forward to seeing Chelsea again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    I think we have more chances against France but i could be wrong...
    With France, you already know we're gonna get majorly robbed.

Deleted
    portugal deserve to go through, they where solid at the back, bale was piss poor, wales lacked creativity with ramsey being suspended, after ronaldo scored that header i knew the game was over.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    The justice...

Yeah I doubt he will see the inside of a cell. That would be kinda awesome though, thats some mike tyson shit.

Also Ronaldo's header vs wales was a cracker. Nice to see portugal attacking.

lol what's so great about the confed cup?

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    lol what's so great about the confed cup?
    Whats a confed cup ?^^