Thread: Flannel shirts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like them. Don't currently have any, though.

I'd be all over that blue one if I could get my hands on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Skinny jeans look terrible, Tapered Jeans on the other hand..
    I beg to differ. The thing about skinny jeans is that they look terrible if you have chopsticks for legs or if you are on the chubby side. Different deal if you have a bit of definition.

Tapered Jeans are the..."I'm going to the supermarket" jeans. But even then. A decent pair of simple chinos will look a fuckmetric ton better than Tapered Jeans, which are frankly just lame.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I beg to differ. The thing about skinny jeans is that they look terrible if you have chopsticks for legs or if you are on the chubby side. Different deal if you have a bit of definition.

Tapered Jeans are the..."I'm going to the supermarket" jeans. But even then. A decent pair of simple chinos will look a fuckmetric ton better than Tapered Jeans, which are frankly just lame.
    If you had reasonably fit legs you wouldnt fit in Skinny jeans.

Decent brands add Lycra to the fabric making it mold around you.

The color means he's aligned with the Crips. A red shirt would mean he's aligned with the Bloods.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I am detecting a hint of hostility towards flannel shirts.
    Well if you don't go for one of those looks and you still are wearing a flannel shirt, you're clearly doing something wrong and it's a plus someone admits how you look like to the outside world. The formally dressed at a redneck party is a bit hostile though :P

Ya..

It seems that way to me on anything that is "slim fit" or "skinny." Tried on a "slim fit" flannel shirt just a couple of weeks ago and just moved my shoulders just a little and *riiip* oops. I'm not that big, and I thought an XL might give me a little room,,,but nope. Any muscularity on the body is apparently too much for those sizes. Which is strange as that type of clothing it seems was stereotyped for the outdoorsy type of person.

Waking up in the morning to the smell of coffee and bacon... seeing her in a flannel, fluffy socks and undies... yeah, that's a perfect morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================