Thread: December.

December.

Tell me I'm not the only one who noticed it's unseasonably warm for December.

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    Tell me I'm not the only one who noticed it's unseasonably warm for December.
    thats why i posted this http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...where-you-live

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with that.

Seeing as how there's already another thread on front page of off topic discussing current weather patterns I would say no you aren't the only one.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

It's almost like its an el niño year.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've experienced only two nights below freezing, which is strange because usually by now there's a few inches of snow.

Decembers are usually mild in New England, it'll snow, but hover in the 30s and 40s until around Christmas, New England winters don't usually get very harsh until January (though February is the worst) but this has been the weirdest December I've experienced here and I've been here 20 years. It's been 40-50 almost every day. This is the warmest I've experienced.

And I've noticed a trend since I came to Maine, each winter has started a bit more slowly and a bit more milder than the one before it.

I almost want to say "oh look, global warming!" but then I'd be a hypocrite for using local data when I bash conservatives for doing the same to deny it.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    It's almost like its an el niño year.
    You mean not every natural pattern follows the human calendar year?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I've experienced only two nights below freezing, which is strange because usually by now there's a few inches of snow.

Decembers are usually mild in New England, it'll snow, but hover in the 30s and 40s until around Christmas, New England winters don't usually get very harsh until January (though February is the worst) but this has been the weirdest December I've experienced here and I've been here 20 years. It's been 40-50 almost every day. This is the warmest I've experienced.

And I've noticed a trend since I came to Maine, each winter has started a bit more slowly and a bit more milder than the one before it.

I almost want to say "oh look, global warming!" but then I'd be a hypocrite for using local data when I bash conservatives for doing the same to deny it.
    I mean here September and early October were quite a bit colder than usual but that data point doesn't fit the narrative.