Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    So can we get an actual credible source that literally makes that connection now or are we going down the diversion route of targeting the US?
    I did find these but as to their credibility well...
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...rin-gas-terror
    http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20...in-turkey.html
    http://inserbia.info/today/2015/12/e...s-from-turkey/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    credible source is video right there. It is not RT, but Turkish MP himself.
    What you claim to be a source requires several connections to be made in assumption that they are guilty of that. So no it's not a source it's conjecture.

So you cannot provide a legit source, thanks for confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    What you claim to be a source requires several connections to be made in assumption that they are guilty of that. So no it's not a source it's conjecture.

So you cannot provide a legit source, thanks for confirmation
    I already did. You don't trust Turkish MP. May be you will trust Colin Powell more. http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/da...un_anthrax.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I already did. You don't trust Turkish MP.
    Why is some Turkish MP from the main opposition party a credible source? He may well be, but saying he is doesn't make it so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already did. You don't trust Turkish MP. May be you will trust Colin Powell more. http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/da...un_anthrax.jpg
    You seem to be missing my point, but nevermind i had confirmation of what i assumed originally.

Haha, I knew it was Russia Today before coming in here.... lol I'm getting good at this game.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Why is some Turkish MP from the main opposition party a credible source? He may well be, but saying he is doesn't make it so.
    You are my forum opposition party. You are not credible source. Now stop being uncredible source and press ALT+F4.

Deleted
    credible source is video right there. It is not RT, but Turkish MP himself.
    What makes him credible? That he's Turkish?

- - - Updated - - -

You are my forum opposition party. You are not credible source. Now stop being uncredible source and press ALT+F4.
    Now you're just being childish. Well these insults you've been throwing around have been worse.

Deleted
    Not really...

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't answer my question and I'm not claiming to be a credible source.

I'm asking why we should take your word for it that he's a credible source - I'd never heard of him before today.

Deleted
    Up next: Turkish Delight renamed Russian Delight.
    'Russian Delight' is something else entirely.

It's.....it's a picture of Colin Powell in 2003 holding a prop vial of anthrax in a meeting at the U.N.

That's as useful as proof of these claims as a random picture of a kitten playing with a toy mouse.

I may be getting infracted for this, but it's highly relevant and totally worth it:

Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    It's.....it's a picture of Colin Powell in 2003 holding a prop vial of anthrax in a meeting at the U.N.

That's as useful as proof of these claims as a random picture of a kitten playing with a toy mouse.
    Hey! Don't be such a washingtonlover! Stop asking questions that poke giant holes in his argument!

I'm joking ofcourse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I'm joking ofcourse.
    How do we know you are joking? You are not credible source. Now stop being uncredible source and press ALT+F4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    How do we know you are joking? You are not credible source. Now stop being uncredible source and press ALT+F4.
    I cant! D: I'm on an iPad!
    Does that make me credible?

Nope, only communists can't Alt-F4. To prove you're not a communist, you have to find a way to Alt-F4 your iPad.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Only random Turkish MP I have never heard of before is credible source*.

*Unless they say something I don't like, then they are not credible source.

sputniknews is directly paid from kremlin to spread their propaganda in EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Nope, only communists can't Alt-F4. To prove you're not a communist, you have to find a way to Alt-F4 your iPad.
    But iPads are the epitomy of capitalism