Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    If you read the post I made after that one, you'll see that I'm not just accepting it as true. It just seems more plausible, since I'm absolutely unconvinced that the original video was done in good faith.
    I apologize, I didn't mean for the latter portion of my comment to be directed at you. I was just reiterating the absurdity of "feels"-based, well, anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    The whole constitution needs redone from scratch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    It's fine, learn2life.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2015-12-18 at 05:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    I apologize, I didn't mean for the latter portion of my comment to be directed at you. I was just reiterating the absurdity of "feels"-based, well, anything.
    Admittedly I would like to see a revision, if only because much of the body is rather dated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Lol, yuppies and their egos the size of hunga munga

Last edited by Linri; 2015-12-18 at 06:00 PM.

We're brought up to believe that degrees from such schools are superior.

But trust me people ...they are NOT.

The list of schools who's degrees mean less than feces covers toilet paper is growing every day.

And let us welcome the list's newest member: YALE

No student holding a recent degree from this institute, and dozens of others, has been educated.

They've been indoctrinated, programmed, instructed on what to think not how to think.

They have no value to society nor do they posses skills that the functional world can utilize.

They are quite simply worthless.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    So what? People sign petitions for stupid shit every day.

lol yep

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    The whole constitution needs redone from scratch.

Stop adhering to ancient texts written for outdated societies.
    FINALLY!

We can force people onto collective farms!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    They are quite simply worthless.
    What's truly sad is the amount of people who are just eating this video up without question.

Especially ironic given that you just blasted them for not being instructed on how to think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Since recent history has shown that conservative sting operations are basically a jumble of misleading editing, I find it hard to take anything with overuse of jump cuts at face value.
    It isn't just conservatives that are guilty of this...pretty much any group with some kind of narrative to spin does this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Yale is 3rd on the list of colleges that produce the most congress members, so some of these very well could be congress in the future
    Sooooo... retards with money.