Mythic Xhul - need help

This is yet another post asking for help on Xhul. We're passing the 100 wipes mark, lots of personal fuck ups but I do wonder how/if we could improve.

Logs from last night:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1RNxtB8wrcVTY2zG

We do have comp issues, only 1 DK in guild and noone with a decent dk alt. Also last night we had only had 2 rogues (we usually have 3 rogues rotating blackholes and clearing green right after - which sometimes gets ppl killed :/). Our best pull was a 4% on a few nights ago.

We seem to be having issues with adds not dying quick enough, imps surviving too long every once in a while and getting casts off, void adds spawning in melee and people stepping on it. Yeah, its bad. Seem like we only get 2-3 good pulls a night.

Anyways, anything you guys see straight from the logs we could improve? Go nuts

FYI - we've been using the "proper bird" strat so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s42MlBwGZbg

Only thing you will notice is that we are heroing once the first big add spawns, for w/e reason we tried to save hero to the end and it seemed like we were never getting back to the last phase so we decided to put it back at start(ish) for good luck (jk).

Thx
    Last edited by land; 2015-12-17 at 11:24 PM.

Some things I noticed really fast without going into detail.

1) I only watched the replay from your best try but your positioning seems all over the place. What's supposedly the plan here in regards with the ranged group (I understand the bait group being further away, but what about the rest)? Edit: Ah just watched the proper bird strat. Yeah, I wouldn't recommend that tactic to a guild that's now progressing Xhul'Horac as the situational awareness just isn't there and the melee will keep getting Voidstepped.

2) Your boomkin and the warlocks are completely slacking on the voidfiends. Landhut (guessing that's you) also does about half the damage that Wobbuffet does so there's some room for improvement there as well. But really, the boomkin and the warlocks being beaten by a feral on overall Voidfiend damage throughout the night means they are playing insanely bad. Voidfiends are priority number one and the boomkin basically never switches to them with starfall doing 82% of his damage. He has a total of 44 casts on them (not just hard casts, but everything) throughout the night, which is an amazing 2 casts per wipe. That's criminally bad.

3) Your interrupting on the Imps could use a lot of work. The warrior and the locks seem to be using their stuns a lot, but the boomkin only has 17 solar beam casts (out of which only 3 actually interrupted an imp) and your DK and rogues seem to have forgotten they have interrupt abilities. Single-target interrupts matter and they could take a leaf out of Bloodluster and Landhut who about 30 successful single-target interrupts each. The 3 rogues and the DK have less than 30 interrupt casts (only 10 successful) altogether. The ferals and the enha could also improve that part. As a result 40% of the imp casts are actually going off, which possibly causes explosions. The ferals could spec into Vortex+Typhoon which if used correctly can be utilized as a lesser mass grip.

4) You need to work on grounding the void surge. With two shamans there's no excuse to get that many casts through (55 in total).

5) I didn't look into it, but since you mentioned it: If the rogue's are killing people when they're clearing the green shit then it's one of two possibilities: Either people hang around green shit for no reason, or the rogues are just mindlessly blowing stuff up when there's people with Fel Surge over there. It's most probably a combination of the two.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2015-12-17 at 11:52 PM.