View Poll Results: Hillary or Trump who would you vote for?

Voters
558. This poll is closed
  • Trump

257 46.06%
  • Hillary

301 53.94%
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Yeah I think there are polls to show if the entire country showed up to an election it'd be a land-slide democratic victory pretty much every election cycle lol.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Eh, all my fanatical love of the Mad Max series, small firearms collection and the family lands, I think I can ride out the Trumpocolypse.... Imperator Theodora has a nice ring to it when I rule the wasteland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

If it actually came down to these two I'd move away. Canada, maybe Australia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Yeah I think there are polls to show if the entire country showed up to an election it'd be a land-slide democratic victory pretty much every election cycle lol.
    This is basically saying Democrat types are more apathetic and cynical. Both are gross qualities.

Even if Democrats win every year, it will just give us something to criticize for 4 years while they don't make life better for their voters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapika View Post
    If it actually came down to these two I'd move away. Canada, maybe Australia.
    Thanks, more natural resources available for me. Maybe you waste a lot of water anyways.
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-12-19 at 08:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Don't get me wrong, I'm a strong republican.. But I would not only vote for hillary because she is better than trump, but I would vote for her so all these scumbags acting like females are always getting shit on - would stfu for once.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    This is basically saying Democrat types are more apathetic and cynical. Both are gross qualities.

Even if Democrats win every year, it will just give us something to criticize for 4 years while they don't make life better for their voters.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, more natural resources available for me. Maybe you waste a lot of water anyways.
    People make that threat a lot, though in my case it was already a life plan. Either my SO is teaching English in South America or I'm accepted to one of the Universities I am trying to get into for a MA program.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Trump.

Why would I vote for a person who's claim to fame is her husband got head in the white house office?
    Why would you vote for someone based on their claim to fame at all?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm a strong republican.. But I would not only vote for hillary because she is better than trump, but I would vote for her so all these scumbags acting like females are always getting shit on - would stfu for once.
    That's a good point, even a one term female president would take away the "no female president" complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    Why would you vote for someone based on their claim to fame at all?
    Because that is the most positive aspect of hilary... her husband got some head. Everything she has tried to do on her own ends in blunder.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a good point, even a one term female president would take away the "no female president" complaint.
    There is literally nobody despite whatever bullshit sound bite that is going to vote for Hillary because she has a Vagina any more than they voted for Obama because he is black. I mean some people are going to vote for Trump because he is a guy.

Sure some might vote for him for that reason, but then again some might vote for him because they like his TV Show, however the majority are voting for Trump because they believe in his ideas, same with anybody else.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I wish right

I'm sure it work out as good as Obama though on that front though (the worst racism in america since rosa parks / 50's)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    There is literally nobody despite whatever bullshit sound bite that is going to vote for Hillary because she has a Vagina any more than they voted for Obama because he is black. I mean some people are going to vote for Trump because he is a guy.

Sure some might vote for him for that reason, but then again some might vote for him because they like his TV Show, however the majority are voting for Trump because they believe in his ideas, same with anybody else.
    Hillary supporters would never make such ignorant choices!

Last edited by PC2; 2015-12-19 at 08:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Sanders is my only current real favorite. He represents a LOT of core issues and policy I want to see.
    But in seriousness, I have only confidence that Bernie Sanders could stand for any of the issues I care for, any of the policy I would want enacted. I may not be 100% like him, even somewhat disagree with some of his positions but the man has integrity, strength, wisdom and the courage of his convictions. Plus I hope for actual Health Care Reform, some decent infrastructure spending, busting the Bankers and dealing with the insane student loans and college finance system.

Can I say Hillary would do dick about any of that?
    In those other threads you really hit Obama for failing to live up to all the promises he made. You realize a President Sanders will have a lower delivery rate than Obama. Even if the current congressional makeup hold, Sanders can expect more hostile Democrats in addition Republicans.
    How much grace time would Sanders get before you turn on him?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    In those other threads you really hit Obama for failing to live up to all the promises he made. You realize a President Sanders will have a lower delivery rate than Obama. Even if the current congressional makeup hold, Sanders can expect more hostile Democrats in addition Republicans.
    How much grace time would Sanders get before you turn on him?
    He probably will, which is why I am so fatalistic. If I am asked to choose who represents what I want done, I will vote for whom will do what I want done.

Isn't that the point of the vote?

Why vote if your passion isn't there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Trump.

Why would I vote for a person who's claim to fame is her husband got head in the white house office?
    Why would yo vote for a guy who got famous because his daddy gave him money and he made more money?

Deleted
    Neither.
    I wouldn't vote Trump because it's Trump.

As for Hilary, I wouldn't vote for her because she and the Democrat party as a whole have badly screwed up to the point where Trump is considered an legitimate contender.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary supporters would never make such ignorant choices!
    Yeah, this guy is like an even unfunnier Jay Leno, on top of the fact is a rabid racist and Illuminati conspiracy theorist. Sorry nowhere near valid, would be no different than Rosie O'Donnell asking a bunch of Klan members about their support for Trump banning all Muslims for entering the country.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Honestly, I'd vote for Trump. I think he's stupid but I think Hillary is evil. That would be the nightmare though. It's the South Park Douche vs Turd Sandwich parody played out in real life. I'd much rather vote for Sanders than either of them, (to the point that I'll be attending a caucus for the first time in my life) because I think he'll do his best to bring about real change.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trump. forget about hes behavior for sec . maybe he is bad with couple of people but look, hes the only one who wants to work with the world and not conquer it. even Putin admires him .

I say trump. hitlary comes, so does the ww3.

- - - Updated - - -

lol ppl actualy vote for her coz she makes good jokes only? gj

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    even Putin admires him .
    That in and of itself is a very good reason to be worried.