Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Person A: Democrats are all bad, let's vote for Republicans!
    Person B: Republicans are all bad, let's vote for Democrats!
    Person C:
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrorism isn't remotely as severe an issue as people think it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Credit is due where it's due, even if it's a fictional character saying it. Can you refute any of the points?
    Yeah, the reason ISIS and every other "strong" fighting force in the middle east exists because of the Cold War, so if you really want to go back in time to see who is really incompetent, blame the people that were in charge for years doing everything they could possibly do to keep the United States at war because of money.

It's not even the fault of Republicans or Democrats anymore, it's the failing of the entire system and national politics, to the point where the middle east cannot progress forward unless there is one warlord reigning in all the other warlords.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    What have the Democrats done to stop terrorism? 1 year 6 months = no results, arguably made things worse because they oppose Cruz and Trump's plans to secure borders.
    Republicans went to afghanistan carpetbombing entire cities.
    War lasted what, 10 years? Taliban are already back in their positions and the country is an even bigger shithole than before you came over there. The only thing they won there is oil.

Democrats are fighting guerilla's that hide along civilians.
    War lasted 2 years.
    "DEMOCRATS SUCK AT FIGHTING TERROR"
    "GET TRUMP IN POWER".

Why do people like this have voting right? Its like fucking darwinism.