Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Taught at a disproportional rate
    http://fortune.com/2013/03/27/boys-v...ad-gender-gap/

The education gap.

Feel the priviledge.
    You've been pretty expertly able to explain away why males dominate certain things in the past, so you'll probably be able to expertly figure out why this is so.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    What, you mean that they teach filthy, dirty, imure and unclean ''wumin'' to do other stuff than breed and ''make mah sandmiches'' ? They don't teach Mastah Roosh PUA coursework, AKA that wumin are dumb and love to be beaten ? That the ones that don't fall for PUA-MRA tricks are ''dumb ugly lezbian fat chicks that should get the gas chamber'' ?

Oh, the horror. But on the other hand, you hate even more the subhuman ''brown'' people ''that put them in their place, thoze uglyz lezbian whinners''
    Quite the trivialization there.

As a college graduate myself, i'm glad that I took the bootyology electives that taught me the "PUA arguments".

My favorite class was the one called "Bitches be like"
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2015-12-19 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Feminists obviously, since even the mention of MRA seems to trigger you hard ahahahaha.

Must be a sad existence you live.
    You are right. I'm the offended one. Not the ones that react at the mention of the world ''feminism''.

Do you know of Daniel Defoe, who once said ''the British people hate papism with a passion, even if they don't know if the Pope is an horse or man'' ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    You've been pretty expertly able to explain away why males dominate certain things in the past, so you'll probably be able to expertly figure out why this is so.
    Lets try it like that we don't drug the girls to be able to adapt to a male teaching and learn enviroment.
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...ugs/stats.html

I'll tell you the line that I like.

Calling on vice-chancellors to take a “much stronger stance” against all forms of censorship, they conclude that “students who are offended by opposing views are perhaps not yet ready to be at university”.
    To add, not only are they not ready to attend universities they aren't ready to participate in the professional world.

The business world can fix this problem overnight by forming a very basic coalition with the singular goal of denying employment to any applicant holding a degree from one of these SJW infested indoctrination factories.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

As for University happenings that are outside the scope of a course, then sure, there's a lot broader scope for offensive things. I think it's silly to take down a statue, rather it should have a proper placard explaining what it's a placard of. We need to display the mistakes of the past, like apartheid and the sexist/racist policies of the past so that said things can be properly shamed and avoided. We shouldn't hide the fact that they ever existed because it might hurt someone's feelings.
    Let's also keep in mind that there are some requests that are a lot dumber than discussing what the correct way to portray Woodrow Wilson is. Check this out, for example. I have a hard time believing that these students are actually upset by the name of the hall, which makes their demand seem more like an exercise in learning how to use identity politics for power. Never say that they didn't learn anything in college!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    and between the two both get offended at about the same rates so its rather pointless. Cant help being offended, but if the offense is something that is academically true, or academically necessary, then the person really needs to get over it instead of shut discussions down.
    This is probably true, but there's a striking difference in actual power - sure there's probably some whiny MRA that's offended by something at a campus, but his ability to do anything is basically nil. Meanwhile, campaigners for racial or gender-based "justice" flex the muscle that gets people fired or forced out of positions. Maybe this just reflects superior organizational capabilities, but it's pretty obvious which group wields any power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    it's pretty obvious which group wields any power.
    Intolerant people preaching victim-entitlement become the most dangerous people in history when they are given power.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    To add, not only are they not ready to attend universities they aren't ready to participate in the professional world.

The business world can fix this problem overnight by forming a very basic coalition with the singular goal of denying employment to any applicant holding a degree from one of these SJW infested indoctrination factories.
    On the contrary, there's a cottage industry in roles like "diversity coordinator" and other make-work Human Resources positions where being hypersensitive is a skill that's actually pretty useful to have cultivated. It's an impressive racket that's been crafted - nice business you've got there, wouldn't want the EEOC to turn its gaze on it, would you? Well, for the price of a couple diversity hires and a make-work position that counts those diversity hires, you can avoid any unpleasant interactions with the EEOC!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    I'm getting education for being a socionom atm and the the political correctness among some of the other students is insane. Was accused by one of them of being racist when I brought up another theory when we were discussing crime and causes of it, because I didn't go by the poverty = crime theory that many likes to spout as being true, despite it just being a theory.
    Wait, somone IRL accused you of being a bit racist? That's just crazy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the contrary, there's a cottage industry in roles like "diversity coordinator" and other make-work Human Resources positions where being hypersensitive is a skill that's actually pretty useful to have cultivated. It's an impressive racket that's been crafted - nice business you've got there, wouldn't want the EEOC to turn its gaze on it, would you? Well, for the price of a couple diversity hires and a make-work position that counts those diversity hires, you can avoid any unpleasant interactions with the EEOC!
    It's a fucking racket. My college is creating similar positions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Considering that I don't care about peoples skin colour or ethnicity, yes, that is crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Anus, keep being anus.

I love you bro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You are right. I'm the offended one. Not the ones that react at the mention of the world ''feminism''.

Do you know of Daniel Defoe, who once said ''the British people hate papism with a passion, even if they don't know if the Pope is an horse or man'' ?
    In this case, You are the "British people" and MRA/PUA are the pope

Sensible people don't buy the feminist bullshit after all the bad shits and ruined lives that has been done lately in the name of feminism

MRA/PUA still haven't done anything yet. Only "misdeeds" nonsenses that has been made up by feminist
    Last edited by mmoc4678df31ad; 2015-12-19 at 03:22 PM.

Deleted
    I might have asked you before, but what exactly do you hope to accomplish by deliberately misspelling a bunch of words? Is this just a means of antagonizing people?
    That's just what he/she/it posts when he/she/it isn't busy with talking about how to prepare dwaves, if you catch my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    It's a fucking racket. My college is creating similar positions.
    Hell, companies are giving them C-suite level positions! A Chief Diversity Officer is actually a thing. Sure, it's kinda expensive, but it's just the cost of doing business. What's weird is how many people think it's something other than blatant rent-seeking.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is probably true, but there's a striking difference in actual power - sure there's probably some whiny MRA that's offended by something at a campus, but his ability to do anything is basically nil. Meanwhile, campaigners for racial or gender-based "justice" flex the muscle that gets people fired or forced out of positions. Maybe this just reflects superior organizational capabilities, but it's pretty obvious which group wields any power.
    Their power lies in preventing people from being fired, or pushing for recourse against unfair firings. So far I've heard very little in the way of people actually pushing back against this for professors who were pushing for constructive academic discussion rather than just being blatantly _____ist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Intolerant people preaching victim-entitlement become the most dangerous people in history when they are given power.
    As much as this situation is a problem, this is a pretty blatant exaggeration given the amount of views that have allowed people of certain races (or women) to be outright killed with no lawful repercussion.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    As much as this situation is a problem, this is a pretty blatant exaggeration given the amount of views that have allowed people of certain races (or women) to be outright killed with no lawful repercussion.
    Even the Nazis claimed to be victims and they were of the versailles treaty.

Somebody needs to read up on that all unjust is prempted by the claim that the other party started it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell, companies are giving them C-suite level positions! A Chief Diversity Officer is actually a thing. Sure, it's kinda expensive, but it's just the cost of doing business. What's weird is how many people think it's something other than blatant rent-seeking.
    I know it all too wel.

Just add that to the inefficiency pile caused by either the left, the government, or both.

The economist in me dies every a little more everyday, Like the Rhianna song.

Their power lies in preventing people from being fired, or pushing for recourse against unfair firings. So far I've heard very little in the way of people actually pushing back against this for professors who were pushing for constructive academic discussion rather than just being blatantly _____ist.
    I'm not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing. That last sentence makes it seem like you're agreeing that campus leftists do have the power, but just think that they only use it appropriately. This could be true, but either way, it demonstrates that MRAs are impotent (I suspect in more than just the power sense...), while feminists have the juice to actually get things done.

Deleted
    while feminists have the juice to actually get things done.
    They have their own studies is that really a miracle?

There is no MRA study class but the whole gender study crap that teaches young girls how they are opressed.
    Riding the wave of sweet victim bucks.