Poll: More Dominant or Submissive?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Are you more Dominant or Submissive?

No intention of sexual implications here at all so please do not bring any in this thread, in a relationship are you generally more dominant in personality and actions or more submissive? Please do not take this in the wrong way.

Personally as a male, I tend to be more submissive in my actions, largely because my aspergers makes it harder to communicate and it's easier to just go with the flow.

Well, I main Ret so i'm definitely more dominant. That's why I don't have a girlfriend yet.

One day though.

lol wth is up with this as of late? I had that exact question, letter for letter, in that other chatroom i found out today. I thought this was about sex positions but i guess it can be applied to a personality as well.

I guess im neither, just balanced so i cant answer that poll.

Question whatever you take for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    lol wth is up with this as of late? I had that exact question, letter for letter, in that other chatroom i found out today. I thought this was about sex positions but i guess it can be applied to a personality as well.

I guess im neither, just balanced so i cant answer that poll.
    Yeah this is more about personality more than anything else and I'm definitely staying away from any sexual implications for the sake of this thread's survival, how ever long it may be.

You would likely fit one of the two bottom options.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Yeah this is more about personality more than anything else and I'm definitely staying away from any sexual implications for the sake of this thread's survival, how ever long it may be.

You would likely fit one of the two bottom options.
    oh yeah, deff

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow. You can view votes. Someone's obviously not fishing for girl responses. No, it's not obvious at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...oh wait.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Wow. You can view votes. Someone's obviously not fishing for girl responses. No, it's not obvious at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...oh wait.
    I can try to ask an admin to change it if I actually can.

really? people always make it a male of female poll, whats the problem with that?

Deleted
    Sometimes it's nice to be the little spoon.

really? people always make it a male of female poll, whats the problem with that?
    I think they mean that you can see who voted for what, like specifically if I were to vote you could see what I cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Algythor View Post
    I think they mean that you can see who voted for what, like specifically if I were to vote you could see what I cast.
    oh yeah, well pff, who cares. Its funny he felt the need to mention that.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Sometimes it's nice to be the little spoon.
    :| I sincerely hope that isn't a reference to anything...inappropriate which could get a thread like this closed....keyword being HOPE...

- - - Updated - - -

I PMed Darsithis about it, asking him if he could do anything about it, I don't really care either way

I would probably be fairly submissive if a wild relationship was encountered. Never had a chance to test it, but I have a feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk, it feels like I missed some context around the OP because that accusation was a bit random.

Deleted
    :| I sincerely hope that isn't a reference to anything...inappropriate which could get a thread like this closed....keyword being HOPE...
    All I'm saying is maybe sometimes she could cup my breast instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Algythor View Post
    I would probably be fairly submissive if a wild relationship was encountered. Never had a chance to test it, but I have a feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk, it feels like I missed some context around the OP because that accusation was a bit random.
    A wild relationship has appeared! Use Hyper Beam!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    All I'm saying is maybe sometimes she could cup my breast instead.
    1. Ew 2. That avatar influenced how I pictured that in my mind. 3. Please stop 4. Ew!!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm forever a free spirit!

Deleted
    1. Ew 2. That avatar influenced how I pictured that in my mind. 3. Please stop 4. Ew!!!!!
    This is why I am cold =[

On an amusing note, my avatar is actually a crop of a much larger image which will now be especially terrifying should you ever encounter it on the internet.

depends whether i'm with a male or a female.

female, i'm much more submissive. male, i tend to be more dominant and competitive.

i am female. i didn't have a lot of female friends growing up, just me and my brother.

Not to mention I'm already in a relationship...

10+ Year Old Account
    While, choosing between these two options, I would say that I am submissive (male)... It is not entirely true. What is closer to the truth is that I tend to look for a compromise when interacting with other human beings. I won't push my line if the opponent doesn't want to bend and maintaining my position is of no big significance to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.