10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Pretty sure that's Thrall and Christ Metzen. Thrall being Metzen's "baby" he'd be sad Metzen left Blizzard.

When you're in retail, the days run together.
    Probs

I wasn't offended or upset or anything by it, as rereading that post seemed to imply

Just causally confuddled
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    [IdMG]http://i.imgur.com/KN8Zjx2l.png[/IMG]
    No Jirvay

Stahp
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?
    Golden is of the rawr

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    No Jirvay

Stahp

Golden is of the rawr
    You know it Yerfy

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nxG47xTl.png[/IMdG]
    This is opposite of what I said!
    You know it Yerfy
    How are you?

How are you?
    oh dragony I suppose

10+ Year Old Account
    oh dragony I suppose
    To be expected then, it seems

To be expected then, it seems
    and how are things in Freyland?

10+ Year Old Account
    and how are things in Freyland?
    Horrible, as always

Horrible, as always
    But Yerf!
    That won't do at all!

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    But Yerf!
    That won't do at all!

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/j2r2U5Q.jpg[/IMdG]
    I know right?

Trying to fix, but is difficult

10+ Year Old Account
    Have had a headache for the past three days, as I mentioned before (last night I think, too lazy to check). Go to work today, it's getting worse. I don't get headaches. I mean, I do sometimes, but it's rare. For one to last three days is very odd. Anyway, my co-worker who keeps Aleve in his locker was out, but my assistant manager nicely gave me some ibuprofen. Didn't work. Not so nicely, she wrote me up later for more complete and total bullshit. My headache kept feeling worse. Around 4:30 p.m., I found myself in the beginning of a breakdown. The headache, coupled with the fact that I can work hard as anybody ever, and still get in trouble, made me lose it. I found the support manager, the only one I trust, and let him know I had to leave. Despite the fact I was there for half my shift, it will still count as a full day (which would be fine, but they have half-points, but they only count if you stay until two hours before your shift ends). This is the same manager who knows and told me I'm a good worker (thanks for that shitlord, I knew it already)

If they're gonna keep lying to me and coming up with stupid bullshit just to try to fire me (because really, that's the only thing that's coming of it), then I'm gonna abuse the FUCK out of the attendance system. The worst possible thing Wal-Mart could do was give ME the option to know how many points I have (they didn't before). At this point, I'm just gonna tell em to transfer me back to my old job or fuck off.

Stopped off at Gamestop on the way home, since it's basically next door to Wal-Mart. Got Final Fantasy Explorers, and Dragon Ball Fusions for 3DS. Guess in my current mood, I was willing to spend some money.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Have had a headache for the past three days, as I mentioned before (last night I think, too lazy to check). Go to work today, it's getting worse. I don't get headaches. I mean, I do sometimes, but it's rare. For one to last three days is very odd. Anyway, my co-worker who keeps Aleve in his locker was out, but my assistant manager nicely gave me some ibuprofen. Didn't work. Not so nicely, she wrote me up later for more complete and total bullshit. My headache kept feeling worse. Around 4:30 p.m., I found myself in the beginning of a breakdown. The headache, coupled with the fact that I can work hard as anybody ever, and still get in trouble, made me lose it. I found the support manager, the only one I trust, and let him know I had to leave. Despite the fact I was there for half my shift, it will still count as a full day (which would be fine, but they have half-points, but they only count if you stay until two hours before your shift ends). This is the same manager who knows and told me I'm a good worker (thanks for that shitlord, I knew it already)

If they're gonna keep lying to me and coming up with stupid bullshit just to try to fire me (because really, that's the only thing that's coming of it), then I'm gonna abuse the FUCK out of the attendance system. The worst possible thing Wal-Mart could do was give ME the option to know how many points I have (they didn't before). At this point, I'm just gonna tell em to transfer me back to my old job or fuck off.

Stopped off at Gamestop on the way home, since it's basically next door to Wal-Mart. Got Final Fantasy Explorers, and Dragon Ball Fusions for 3DS. Guess in my current mood, I was willing to spend some money.
    Get well soon from that headache and try not to do anything rash. Even jobs you well and truly hate it's never a good idea to burn bridges. The headache will pass, then hopefully you can think more clearly on this stuff.

My perscription as a licensed internet doctor is to relax with precisely several hours of your new video games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I hate how I can't sleep for 10 hours like I wanted when I am truly tired.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony
    Have a good one.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted

[video=youtube;UNAr5tzZxdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNAr5tzZxdk[/vieo]

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Get well soon from that headache and try not to do anything rash. Even jobs you well and truly hate it's never a good idea to burn bridges. The headache will pass, then hopefully you can think more clearly on this stuff.

My perscription as a licensed internet doctor is to relax with precisely several hours of your new video games.
    Yeah, well, nobody automatically gets respect. Being in a position of authority does not do that. And I earned my long ago, whereas they constantly lose theirs. I have no problem being honest with them, for once, about how super garbage they are. They are toying with lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    [viddeo=youtube;UNAr5tzZxdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNAr5tzZxdk[/video]
    This video is not available in my country
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    [videdo=youtube;0ttGgIQpAUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ttGgIQpAUc[/video]
    This one was, but it scares me

Deleted