10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusitavia View Post
    * Dramatic music

Hey now
    you can't just say things like that, it insults the bugs. And then the bugs come for you, to do more than hugging.
    * Dramatic music

They just look so smooth and scaley and huggable.
    Good, it was meant as an insult, bugs deserve it for being scaley and gross and I'll be keeping my bug spray close now in case they start to get too huggy.

Wow yeah, the DD version of Womens is $2.25 on Modo, where all other versions are $0.55. Duel Decks bring out the strange in cards.
    If you wanna see something odd, look at Lone Missionary from Speed vs. Cunning, compared to the other version. To me that's even stranger than Wall of Omens being $7.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Not that strange imo.
    New card frame + less availability --> higher price. ^^
    If the two version were exactly the same it'd be odd though, but....Magic players can be weird, so not overly odd. ;D
    I think it is quite strange since Speed vs. Cunning no one wanted, because it was pretty terrible, and Lone Missionary isn't exactly all that wanted. Oddly it shot up about two weeks ago. I know new bordered versions of cards can demand other prices, but there are two in the deck I think.

Looks like it's a Pauper staple for Kuldotha Jeskai and Esper Familiars...apparently?

And some Modern Chord lists run like 1 or so in the side.

Maybe just a buyout or hype or so due to the banlist changes, though I can't say if it's Naya / Jeskai Kiki hype or Pauper guys changing their decks with Cloud of Faeries banned.
    I guess that must be it, seems odd to buyout a common, but I guess when you can buy it for 30 cents and then sell it for $2 later you get some sort of profit.

I'm not huge in economics, but I don't think it has to be a buyout.
    It should be enough if the big players like SCG and CFB see what was banned and where people are likely to move onto with their shells.
    Or simply the market's demand making it raise, likely a combination.

- - - Updated - - -

shoot!
    Stormchasers were down to 0.6tix yesterday.
    I gotta check some bots again in the evening to see if I can get a playset for under 4 dollar. ^^
    Good luck getting that. It would be rough getting them for under $8 right now.

Deleted
    Kiki lists are mostly Naya (Kiki Cord) or Jeskai though.

I don't think I ever saw an Abzan, Bant or Mardu one.
    2 of those can't even hardcast him. ^^

Most Company lists, which really are only Naya Company that is big atm, with a bit of Wilted Abzan and Knightfall every here and there, don't run Walls, but mostly aggressive creatures.
    Though I can see it being used in more budget / casual-y flicker decks and the like.
    I've seen Mardu chord lists though. With Womens and Fulminator and even Boros Reckoner, it was hella' fun to play against. And there's lots of Abzan Resto decks splashing red for 2 Kiki!

In a rally deck you would run the elf, but in a company deck a wall that cantrips is damn strong yo. I've seen lists play with it, take it out, take it in again only to sideboard it out. It's a cute little card, but they do play with it unless it's balls-deep aggro. Or "Bring 'em and Swing 'em" as my RL friend calls Company lists in modern >.<

- - - Updated - - -

shoot!
    Stormchasers were down to 0.6tix yesterday.
    I gotta check some bots again in the evening to see if I can get a playset for under 4 dollar. ^^
    Yush, I already picked mine up! And my Sphinx's too, they're on 0.80 right now. Pretty good cost for a control win con as powerful as that one.

Now to wait for Nissa to get down in the 5tix~ range so I can get some of her for my modern token decks.

Deleted
    My most hilarious kill in MGO3.
    I tranq sniped a guy standing on a rooftop, so he fell asleep and proceeded to fall off said roof, dying and getting a -300 for "suicide".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparkks View Post
    its not me but it was about time

Deleted
    Gaaaaaay!
    Wasn't me though, I can't remember when I last visited EQD.
    Congrats though! \o/

Deleted
    GAA--aawwwww!

This is cause for a PARTY! Congratulations dude, it's always great to see great pictures get some love.

10+ Year Old Account
    someone submits my stuff to EQD too. i dont know who would do that

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely unrelated: Y'know how EqD switched to a new comment system after they published B&W? After they reverted to their original comment system, literally all the old comments are still there...

...then there's this one bloke who came back and left a comment while they had the other comment system and even that one's still archived..

I don't remember this many comments, but...I mean, shit, it even still has Daetrin's comment before I ever even watched V for Vendetta. That was literally the first comment on B&W if I remember correctly.

Sweet Celestia, it's been a long, long road.

Quote Originally Posted by Drafo View Post
    its not me but it was about time
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Gaaaaaay!
    Wasn't me though, I can't remember when I last visited EQD.
    Congrats though! \o/
    GAA--aawwwww!

This is cause for a PARTY! Congratulations dude, it's always great to see great pictures get some love.
    I got very thrown off because I came home to an extra 30-something dA notifications and literally the only thing I did with that picture to publicize it is upload it to dA and post it here. And link to it on my Twitter, but hardly anyone follows me on Twitter. So I got a little confused and had to start digging, because even minor notification explosions like that don't happen without someone posting it somewhere with high traffic.

Thanks everyone! Good to know my actual art skills are decent and it's mostly just having my head stuck up my own arse that keeps it from being popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Drafo View Post
    someone submits my stuff to EQD too. i dont know who would do that
    You color a lot of DfectiveDvice's stuff, though, right? Maybe (s)he submits it? I mean, it's a bit like fanart, and you always credit him/her, so (s)he probably gets a notification when you tag them, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely unrelated: Y'know how EqD switched to a new comment system after they published B&W? After they reverted to their original comment system, literally all the old comments are still there...

...then there's this one bloke who came back and left a comment while they had the other comment system and even that one's still archived..

I don't remember this many comments, but...I mean, shit, it even still has Daetrin's comment before I ever even watched V for Vendetta. That was literally the first comment on B&W if I remember correctly.

Sweet Celestia, it's been a long, long road.

I got very thrown off because I came home to an extra 30-something dA notifications and literally the only thing I did with that picture to publicize it is upload it to dA and post it here. And link to it on my Twitter, but hardly anyone follows me on Twitter. So I got a little confused and had to start digging, because even minor notification explosions like that don't happen without someone posting it somewhere with high traffic.

Thanks everyone! Good to know my actual art skills are decent and it's mostly just having my head stuck up my own arse that keeps it from being popular.

You color a lot of DfectiveDvice's stuff, though, right? Maybe (s)he submits it? I mean, it's a bit like fanart, and you always credit him/her, so (s)he probably gets a notification when you tag them, right?
    yeah he gets notifications when i upload stuff but i dont think he posts stuff to EQD.
    Maybe one of my followers posts all the stuff

Deleted
    1 Day 8 hours left to Xcom 2 launch and still no news on the preload that they promised.

Hello Everypony.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    1 Day 8 hours left to Xcom 2 launch and still no news on the preload that they promised.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/POaGWTMl.jpg[/IdMG]

Hello Everypony.
    Jirvay!

How is the you!?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    The latest Friends Forever comic was interesting now we know that magic can steal wings from pegasus and make wing growth serums so almost anyone can become a alicorn (one without the magical power of a alicorn but visually alicorn) and that twilight is strong enough to remove a unicorns magic temporary

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Jirvay!

How is the you!?
    Frey!

I is the same, how is the Frey ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Frey!

I is the same, how is the Frey ?
    Bored. Waiting to leave for work, mostly

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best